The first day

I wake up to the sun on my face. A great way to wake up to. Then there was a whistle.

Ruby: *Muffled* Good morning team RWBY!

Right my dorm is right next to theirs. I get up and get dressed in the uniform. I snap my fingers and a bird cage and a doggy bed appeared. I then let out scar and ace.

Y/n: Be good while I'm gone.

I began to leave to get to class.

Ruby: *Muffled* We could ditch the beds... And replace them with bunkbeds.

I knock on their door. Ruby opens it.

Ruby: Oh hey Y/n.

Y/n: Need help with the bunkbeds?

Ruby: Sure.

I snap my fingers and the beds disappear and two actual sturdy bunkbeds appear.

Weiss: How did you do that?

Y/n: I'll tell you when I can trust you. See ya Rosebud.

I kiss Ruby on the lips and start making way to class.

Ruby pov

I turn back to my team.

Ruby: Now the next-

Weiss: Are we just gonna gloss over the fact, that you and your brother are acting like a couple?

Ruby: Well, we kinda are a couple.

Everyone just was in disbelief that we are a couple.

Yang: Uhh when did you two become a couple?

Ruby: At the beginning of Beacon. Now next thing is class we have one at 9:00.

Weiss: Wait 9.

Ruby: Uhh...

Weiss: It's 8:55 you dunce.

Weiss runs out the door.

Ruby: To class.

We all race after her to class.

Small timeskip Y/n pov

I see team RWBY come in, out of breath.

Ruby: We are so sorry Prof. Port we won't be la-

She just noticed Port wasn't moving.

Weiss: Uhh Prof. Port are you there?

Y/n: One of my many abilities. Don't think I'll always do this. Resume.

Time resumes as everyone around start moving again. Port notices the team.

Port: Ah team RWBY I didn't hear you come in have a seat.

They come in and have a seat next to me. Ruby was to my right and Weiss to my left. Port was about to start the lecture when team JNPR came in.

Port: Ah team JNPR next time try to be  on time like Mr. Rose and team RWBY.

Jaune: Won't happen again sir.

They take a seat and Port starts his lesson.

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha! Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...