Jaunedice

We were in Goodwitch's class watching Jaune get his ass beat by Cardin.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Cardin knees Jaune in the balls I think can't tell from my angle. Jaune falls down as Cardin raised his mace for the finishing blow.

Glynda: Cardin that's enough. Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll  during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

He walks of stage.

Glynda: Remember everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

The bell rings and everyone gets up and heads out of the classroom. I look back at Jaune with a feeling that he feels useless. I was brought back to reality by Peter of course.

Peter: This Festival sounds amazing what's it about?

Ruby: It's about unity if I'm correct.

Peter: What is all going to be there?

Yang: There will be food, games, and a epic tournament between the other academies at the end.

When she said that I got a vision of Beacon in flames, a giant dragon, and Pyrrha dieing.

Y/n: (Thought) I not letting that happen.

Weiss: Y/n, are you ok? Your eyes went all white for a moment.

Ruby: Another vision what was this one about.

I didn't say anything just shook my head.

Ruby: It was bad wasn't it.

Y/n: Yes it was.

Ruby: You always find a way to avoid the bad.

Mini timeskip

We are in the cafeteria listening to Nora's story. Peter and Yang are intrigued by it. Me, Ruby, and Neo are listening while we eat.

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai...

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ren: Two of 'em.

Nora: But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: (sighs) She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrha: Jaune? Are you okay?

Jaune: Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Y/n: You don't seem ok.

Peter: Yeah you're being bullied. And I would know cause I was bullied too.

Jaune: Name one time bullied me.

Yang: He knocked your books down.

Peter: Happened to me.