The shining Beacon

We are on the bullhead, Ruby had Zwei in her bag while I had Scar in mine. We didn't want to leave them alone at home since no one is gonna be their for four years. We were looking at the other students checking to see who we may meet. I saw a blonde boy that was clutching his stomach and was sitting on the other side the bullhead. Ruby started pulling on my sleeve.

Y/n: What is it Ruby?

Ruby: Yang's here.

I follow were she was pointing and it was Yang walking straight towards us. I don't think she noticed us yet so I snapped and changed my hair to brown and my eyes to blue. I was about to do the same for Ruby but.

Yang: Ruby?

She runs up to her and puts her in a bear hug.

Yang: I can't believe I found you. Wait till I tell dad and hears that you're safe.

Ruby: Air.

Yang puts her down.

Yang: Where have you been? I missed you so much. I thought I was never going to see you again.

Y/n: She's been with me.

Yang: Who are you?

Y/n: Name's Nick Crawford.

Yang: I'm Yang. So how exactly do you guys know each other?

Ruby: His dad found me when I got separated from Y/n when we ran away... he's also my boyfriend.

NANI? I mean sure Ruby is nice, great, beautiful- what am I thinking she's my sister. Hmm maybe we can I could change it were we aren't related by blood.

Y/n: Y-yeah.

Yang: Dang my sister got a hot stud for a boyfriend before me.

Did she just call me a hot stud. Ok if she starts hitting on me I think I'm gonna vomit.

Yang: So can I speak with Ruby for a second.

I started reading her mind to figure out why.

Yang's thoughts: I need to get Ruby to forgive me.

Y/n: If this is about her brother. She told me.

Yang: I just want her to forgive me.

Y/n: So you can what? Not feel guilty that you caused her and her brother to run away. Do you even care for them?

Yang: I do care for them.

Ruby: If you did care you would have helped me patch up Y/n. But you just hurt him and did nothing else.

Ruby started hugging me tightly. Yang just hung her head and slowly walked away knowing she has to work for her forgiveness just like me. When she was far enough away I turned to Ruby.

Y/n: Boyfriend huh.

Ruby let's go staring at me with a blush on her face.

Ruby: I uhh umm.

Y/n: Do you feel that way towards me? Or was that just for the lie?

Ruby: I do f-feel that w-way for you.

I was shocked that she loves me like that.

Y/n: I love you too.

I kiss Ruby quite passionately which she returned. After about 30 seconds we separate.

Ruby: I know it's wrong but I don't care.

Y/n: You know I can snap my fingers and make it were I'm not even related to you.