The Power stone

I was sitting in my dorm thinking of a plan on how to get the power stone. Since the author won't let me use the time stone again just walk in and take it cause he doesn't want to reuse the same material.

Bacca: Leave me out of this. And fix the 4th wall!

Y/n: Screw off!!!

Peter: Who are you talking to?

Y/n: No one.

He makes a web and hangs down above me.

Peter: What are you working on?

Y/n: Just trying to think on how to get the power stone.

Peter: You know where it's at?

Y/n: Yeah Weiss's dad, jackass I think his name is, has it and he is trying to exploit it and get even richer from it.

Peter: Well he can't be doing that well if he is just trying.

Y/n: Well trying to exploit it for energy doesn't work, what do you think he'll try next?

Peter: What?

Y/n: A weapon probably something that shoots a stream of energy.

Peter: Like Mr. Stark's unibeam.

Y/n: Uh who?

Peter: He is a multimillionaire superhero from where I came from. He has this awesome high tech suit of armor.

He goes on about how great he is and went into great details about the suit of armor for ten minutes. I snap my fingers and a f/c and red suit of armor with the exact details and weapons as Peter described appeared in front of me.

Ruby: (Muffled) Come on Y/n we have classes.

I go over to the door and open it and of course Ruby sees the armor. She uses her semblance to go around me and starts gawking over the armor.

Ruby: Wow so cool.

The next thing I see that she somehow got inside it.

Y/n: Ruby get out of that. I don't even how to work it yet.

That was partially true but I did put a route to atlas when I conjured it and it starts when someone gets in it. I quickly grab the suit.

Ruby: Y/n what's going on?

Y/n: Well see ya later Pete.

The thrusters starts and through the window we go.

Ruby: THIS IS AMAZING! Y/N YOUR MAKING ANOTHER ON FOR ME!

Timeskip to atlas brought to you by a chibi Y/n crying and pissing himself in terror

The ride there took an hour and a half which means I was holding on for dear life for an hour and a half. But we did land and Ruby got out of the suit. I did hit her shoulder for causing this.

Ruby: What was that for?

Y/n: I was absolutely terrified because I had to hold on to the suit the whole time.

Ruby: Did you forget you could levitate?

I just faceplam.

Ruby: You did.

Y/n: Yes I did. Well since we're here might as well get the power stone.

Ruby: How did you learn where it was?

Y/n: Weiss's father found it. And we should be near the facility it's at.

I snap my fingers and another suit appears for Ruby. It was red and black with sliver accents. We get in the suits and start flying closer to the facility. It took a minute to get a good visual of the facility. I did remember Peter saying something about the suit able to scan for things.