~'Chapter 4'~

Link feels a warm hand laying on his forehead, streaming a comforting feeling through his body. He looks up slightly, getting met by Zelda's ocean green eyes. She softly pets his hair, shaking her head lightly. "Link.. Why didn't you listen to me..? This is what happens when you try and save someone that isn't your kind" She whispers softly. "You're lucky that he didn't kill you" She runs her hand down Link's cheek. Link shakes off her hand, whispering hoarsely "He-... He wasn't-..." But he gets cut off by Zelda hushing him "Spare your power okay..? Here, let me help you" She whispers as she grabs his shoulders and helps him sit up. Link looks around the almost empty cave, managing to stutter out "S-...Sidon-..?". 

Zelda holds him close to her chest "He's gone now... We'll hunt him down and make him pay for what he an his people have done" Zelda whispers softly and Link peeks over her shoulder just to see some royal guards making their horses ready. The horror rushes through Link and he feels how his entire body gets cold. They will kill Sidon if Link doesn't do anything to stop it. Link still questions why he cares about the Zora so much, besides he've only met him a couple times over 100 years ago. "I need to go now but I'll be back here for you soon alright?" Link nods weakly as Zelda rises up and before he knows it both she and her soldiers have rode off. Link reached out for his spear, quickly taking a strong grip of it as he heaves himself up with it. His head still hurts but the dizziness was long gone. He lets the cold air fill his lungs as he whistles out for Epona, and to his delight he hears a gentle neigh and the clappering of hooves against the rocky shore. Link manages to stumble towards the entrance of the cave, his legs slowly getting back their power as the chestnut mare with shimmery golden mane peeks around the corner. Link lets out a happy sigh as Epona walks over to him and pushes her soft and warm muzzle against his chest. "Come on now, we got a Zora to save.."Link whispers softly as he walks over to Epona's side, leaning his hands over her neck and then shoulders to use her as support. 

Link swiftly get up on Epona and she takes off in a swift trot. Once they got out of the cave Link pushed his heels into Epona's sides, making her run off in a gallop. Link follows the shore and quickly rides over the bridge. He knows these bright blue lanterns oh too well, some of them are broken that have led Link astray endless times. Epona fought up the steep hills of the mountain, Link holding his spear close in case of attacking monsters. 

(Whoop Whoop perspective change, back to the fish princeu)

Just as Sidon enters the remains of Zoras Domain the other Zoras comes crowding around him. Sidon chuckles softly and calms them all down with "I'm okay, don't worry about me" as he gently pats the heads of the small Zora children that clings around his legs. Sidon looks over the crowd of Zoras who now startsto go back to their duties and activities and he quickly notices Mipha's absence. "Hey? Where's Mipha?" He asks a blue Zora on his way back to his little stand. "She said she was gonna go up on the cliff and take some fresh air" The blue Zora replies, "Look, I can see her up there!" He says as he points up on the cliff, where as well Sidon can now see his older sister sitting by the edge, her legs hanging over the end of the cliff. She looks so peaceful and Sidon smiles softly at her. 

Suddenly something else catches his attention as Sidon glances to the left of the cliff. He can clearly see the bright blue shirts the royal Hyrulian guards wear, as well the royal white steed Zelda always rides on. They were sneaking up on Mipha, and Sidon felt his heart raise when Zelda and her guards jumps off their horses and sneak closer to Mipha. Sidon walks closer, now seeing the scene playing out before his eyes much clearer. Zelda sneaks up to Mipha, furiously raising her hand like gathering power. Sidon focuses his eyes on the young Hyrulian and when the shimmer of her knife reaches his eyes he can't hold himself back from yelling out "Mipha, watch out!!". Both Mipha and Zelda hears him, but it's too late. The knife had already been stabbed into his dear sister's back and she screams out in pain. Mipha looks back at Zelda, and Sidon sees the broken look in Zelda's eyes right before Mipha's body falls over the cliff. Without hesitation Sidon sprints off and dives into the water. Sidon sees MIpha's red body sinking down and the blue blood staining the water around her and he swims faster than he ever had before. He reaches out and a sting of relief hits him when he manages to grab her arm. He quickly pulls her close to himself and swims back up on land, only making it to the edge of Zora's ruins.