Walking through Walls

Everything belongs to J.K Rowling except Scarlett Dixon, Aurora/Rory, Mia and couple of other bits and bobs. (You're all so dirty minded...hahah)

AN: 16/04/2020

I started this story probably aged around 13 so pardon the questionable writing. I've just looked at this for the first time in years and am struck by how much work this needs. I'm going to do some editing and hopefully some writing too.

ALSO I'm changing the narration to third person - you may reach a point where it reverts back to first person but please bear with as I adjust the chapters

Hope everyone is doing well!

Much love to you all

Enjoy! It gets better as you go along - I think...

**********************************************************************************************

In Beauxbatons, there was once a mysterious student that turned the school upside down with her mischievous pranks. Most pranksters are caught eventually, however this mysterious student successfully evaded all attempts to capture her and become both a blessing and a menace to the school. Some students considered the pranks somewhat amusing - a good distraction from the mounting pile of homework and the daunting exams which awaited them. Whereas the teachers expressed their growing disapproval over the 'childish antics which only distracted their studious pupils from their lessons'.

Scarlett Dixon, a fairly quiet, hard-working though occasionally spunky student, fancied herself an avenger of sorts. Girls could be ever so mean to each other and she couldn't stand some of her fellow students with their stuck-up ways. So she dealt with him in her own way. However her days of pranking at Beauxbatons had come to an end.

Scarlett's parents had enrolled her at another school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, at the request of her grandmother, Astrid Dixon. Truthfully, her parents had not been keen on the idea of disrupting her education. Though her parents were both educated at Hogwarts and had thoroughly enjoyed their time there - preferred to have their daughter educated a little closer to home. After all, British weather was dreadfully unpleasant, and the food was notoriously lacking in flavour.

Beauxbatons was renown for its rigorous academic standards, excellent teaching and for consistently producing the greatest talents of France. Their uniforms were also rather fashionable - but what else could one expect? It was a French school after all.

However her grandmother, fully English, had always believed the French were 'soft' and that her granddaughter 'needed to take on the mantle of a true Dixon by mixing with pureblood witches and wizards of her age in Britain'. It wasn't only British Muggles that had squabbled with the French. Scarlett's parents had eventually agreed - they didn't want to offend Astrid Dixon. Well, rather they were terrified of being left out of her will. The old crone's years were clearly numbered and they had expended great effort in ensuring that her whims were catered to and her desires fulfilled.

Although Scarlett was nervous about leaving the school that she had become so familiar to her, she was quickly cheered up by the fact that she could keep a pet. A privilege Beauxbatons had not extended to its students. And so, Scarlett's first stop in England was Eeylops Owl Emporium.