But are you sure you are?

Irina Jelavic was the most beautiful woman Mitsuko had ever seen in her life.

Mitsuko couldn't stop staring at her, to the point she had spent at least ten minutes with her jaw open as she gazed at the blonde woman.

"Uh...Mitsuko, do you want your pen back?" Someone poked her back.

Mitsuko's mouth snapped shut as her cheeks flushed pink.

Oh, shit, it's happening again.

She tore her gaze away and stared at her desk, bunching her hands in her skirt.

No, stop it. Stop it!

She closed her eyes tight, feeling hot and flustered.

Don't be a pervert.

DON'T BE A PERVERT!!

Mitsuko swore and bashed her head on the desk.

"Uh...Mitsuko?"

Her head shot up.

Koro-sensei and the rest of the class were staring at her.

Some of them were sniggering or failing to hide their smiles.

Mitsuko went stark white from humiliation; her forehead bruised from the impact against the desk.

For any kami listening....I'm ready to die now.

"Uh..." Her throat was dry. "S-sorry!" she blurted out, shrinking in her seat. "I'm not feeling well today!"

Mr Karasuma frowned while Ms Jelavic smirked slyly and Koro-sensei looked confused.

If they knew she was lying, they didn't bring it up, as most of the class re-focussed their attention on Koro-sensei and Ms Jelavic.

***

Things only got worse throughout the day.

Mitsuko had made the mistake of eating lunch behind the back of the old campus building since she'd been too mortified to face her classmates after her outburst.

"Well, aren't you a cutie."

Mitsuko froze mid-bite of her lunch, looking up.

Ms Jelavic was smirking as she stood above her.

Mitsuko blushed and quickly stuffed her lunch back into her bag. "W-what do you want?!" she stammered, standing up.

The blonde flipped her hair back and stepped closer, shoving her unearthly large cleavage in Mitsuko's face. "I just want some information on the octopus." She pouted as Mitsuko backed against the wall. "But none of you brats seem to want to help."

Mitsuko tensed, looking anywhere but her chest. "Well...you didn't exactly ask politely," she said brazenly, covering her cheeks to hide her blush. "Uh, could you like maybe, back off a little?"

The woman smirked, edging back only an inch. "You know, I was serious about getting a reward."

Mitsuko's eyes widened in alarm when the woman cupped her cheek, forcing their eyes to meet. "Ah-h, w-what are—?"

"But I guess the guys wouldn't do much for you, huh?" Ms Jalavic smiled coyly. "How about I teach you a thing or too?" She moved closer—

Mitsuko panicked and punched her in the face.

"AH!!" Ms Jelavic clutched her nose. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

Mitsuko was red in the face. "You're the one acting like a freaking sexual predator!"