I want to go back

A/N : I find it so funny after user @AngelicaMusic5 brought it up, that Gakushuu and Mitsuko's personalities are literally the Type A & B of the Capricorn star signs to the point you can't unsee it XD.

And I did some fan art and changed the cover photo to it because I'm just that type fan. Plus, they look so cute, how could I resist?

***

Mitsuko kept her head down during breakfast, while her family went about their usual routine around her.

Her brother's eyes narrowed when she didn't greet them with her usual 'good morning'.

"Good morning then," he said stiffly.

She opened her mouth to reply but quickly closed it when their father glanced at her pointedly.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mom asked, placing the breakfast down in front of her.

Mitsuko grimaced, growing anxious. "Uh—"

"Mitsuko's fine," the Principal interrupted evenly, looking at her pointedly. "Isn't that right?"

She narrowed her eyes at him briefly, biting down on her tongue as she nodded. "See." Her father said dismissively, turning back to the newspaper as he drank his coffee.

Mom frowned, but didn't ask any more questions and just went back to the dishes. Mitsuko poked at her breakfast and barely ate while her brother watched her with an annoyed look on his face.

When they finally left the house in the morning she let out a loud sigh of relief and then rushed to keep up with her brother.

When Mitsuko and Gakushuu finally left the house in the morning she let out a loud sigh of relief and then rushed to keep up with her brother.

"Finally," she exclaimed.

He shot her an irritated look over his shoulder as they walked down the path on the way to school. "Oh, so now you can speak."

Mitsuko grimaced at his tone. "Yeah, well blame dad for making me take a vow of silence."

His brow furrowed briefly like he wanted to ask what she was talking about, but he turned away dismissively. "Just hurry up, we have to get there early if we're going to keep an eye on that bookworm."

Mitsuko's eyes narrowed. "His name's Takebayashi," she replied, walking alongside him. "You know, just because you're jealous, it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk to him."

Gakushuu came to an abrupt stop. "I am not jealous."

"Oh, yes, clearly," she replied sarcastically. "Like seriously, come on, you get one taste of what it's like being ignored by dad and you can't cope."

His gaze narrowed. "I'm coping fine. In fact, the only thing I'm mad about is you thinking he's giving you power for a reason other than to test me."

That stung and was a low blow, and even if it was probably true to some degree, he didn't have to be such an asshole about it.

Mitsuko felt a rise of anger. "This may come as a shock, but not everything has to revolve around you."

"No, that would be your department," he shot back spitefully. " Since God forbid I spend less than five minutes making sure you're not upset."

She winced, feeling her anger grow. "Then tell me when you're upset!" she snapped. "The only one who's playing the victim here is you—which you'd realise if you took your head out of your ass for five minutes!"