We all need therapy at this rate

"So...?" Mitsuko said, sharing a look with the majority of the top-scoring students in the class. All of them at Karma's house in his far too neat and modern, grey and blue, monochrome living room. "Space?"

"Yeah..." Isogai sighed. "Space."

Karma stretched on the long pristine white sofa. "It's not impossible."

"No, but it's still dangerous," Isogai frowned and rubbed his chin.

Mitsuko sighed and plopped down next to Rio on the sofa. "Well, yeah, history is more than proof of that."

Chiba hummed, kneeling in front of the glass coffee table with stacks of blank paper by his side. "There's also the training eliminate we'd need to create so the students that go up don't shit their pants."

Rio laughed. "Yeah, gotta work out those kinks."

Takebayashi hummed, standing in front of the fireplace where postcards took up the whole mantle. "Well, we need to figure out what we need first to start the plan."

Kataoka nodded, looking over the notes Koro-sensei had given them. "And we effectively have to fast forward two years of training into two weeks."

Ritsu hummed from her place on the laptop screen which was resting on the coffee table. "The training will be the main issue since there's the chance the students that go could become extremely ill and ultimately die."

"Uh..."

The others stared at her warily.

Ritsu smiled brightly. "But not to worry!" She gave them a thumbs up. "We'll smooth that over."

Mitsuko grimaced, evaluating the risk they were taking to get that Scientific Research Data on Koro-sensei.

Okuda frowned, looking at the further notes Koro-sensei had given them. "A lot of Koro-sensei's notes talk about how we can prevent this."

"Exactly," Karma said casually, standing up to stretch. "Look, just don't obsess over the worst-case scenario." He smirked. "It's not like we haven't nearly died tonnes of times."

Rio rolled her eyes. "Nice pep talk there, Karma."

"Let's try to focus here, guys," Isogai said, rubbing his chin. "We need to think of ways of recreating the training and also analysing how we can manoeuvre around the facility."

"We'll need scale models to help map out the area and also understand the space station," Takebayashi replied.

"Itona, Sugaya, and Mimura are best for that," Mitsuko told them.

"What about the Weightless Environment Test System?" Okuda questioned. "That's a key stage of training."

Rio hummed, frowning. "True. We could try hanging upside down, but that's not really the full thing. There needs to be movement."

"We can recreate this with a wheel!" Ritsu brought up an example of a man strapped to a wheel as it rolled.

Rio grinned, snapping her fingers. "And we can recreate the acceleration by using the steepness of the mountain!"

"If we train underwater, that can help as well," Kataoka told them.

"Yeah, we'll need to reduce the shock of going from zero gravity to...well gravity," Chiba said, shrugging.

"Guess space Bootcamp will be a challenge," Mitsuko commented and then sighed. "Too bad, I can't put it on my college application—universities love that kind of stuff!"