You need help

Last backburner chapter in the database.

***

"So let me get this straight." Bitch-sensei raised was sat at her desk in the teachers' lounge, filing her nails. "You want my help seducing some poor unsuspecting student?"

Mitsuko grimaced, glaring at her. "I figured it was your expertise."

Bitch-sensei smirked, resting her chin in her palm as she leant on the desk. "You're not even asking nicely."

Mitsuko scowled. "Okay, first of all, I'm doing this with or without your help."

She leant back and crossed her legs. "Oh, really? Well, why even ask then?"

Mitsuko held back a groan and crossed her arms. "Look, I'm perfectly aware of how beautiful I am." She shrugged. "It's not arrogance, it's just a fact. I mean, I'm a solid ten."

Bitch-sensei raised an eyebrow. "Hm?"

Mitsuko's scowl deepened, looking away. "Okay, fine, an eight minimum!" She flipped her hair back. "The point is, like any blade, my looks are useless unless properly sharpened." She shrugged again, keeping her chin raised. "So far you've been teaching the girls how to seduce boys, but that isn't what I'm looking for at the moment."

The largely breasted assassin turned teacher, smirked. "Oh, you're cute." She tossed her nail filer on the desk. "Honey, my lessons are flexible if you pay attention." She stood up. "But if you need me to dumb it down for you...?"

Mitsuko glowered. "Just..." she held back the insult and sighed, looking down. "I need...guidance, okay. So could you just...help me...please," she forced herself to say.

The woman looked even smugger. "I don't know," she said slyly, tapping her chin. "My nose is still pretty sore from that punch."

"Get over yourself!!" Mitsuko snapped, getting flustered. "Besides, I already apologised..."

Bitch-sensei regarded her for a moment. "Hm. I gather the rest of your family doesn't know?"

Mitsuko's stomach churned with guilt. "And I intend to keep it that way."

Mom would freak out, the Principal would just use it as blackmail, and Gakushuu would...

...I don't know what he'd think.

Bitch-sensei nodded, frowning faintly as she looked her up and down critically.

"Well...your cup size is pretty small so that's already a disadvantage."

"I'M A B CUP, YOU BITCH!!"

Bitch-sensei waved her hand dismissively. "But I've worked with less," she commented lightly, shrugging. "I suppose you have potential."

Mitsuko frowned. "So...you'll help me?"

Bitch-sensei smiled smugly. "Only if I get the girl's name."

Mitsuko felt her confidence wither. "Uh..."

"No name, no game, sweetie," she replied in amusement, wagging her finger.

Mitsuko blushed. "...You won't tell her will you?"

"And not see this teen romance play out?" Her smile grew sly. "Now where would be the fun in that?"

Mitsuko sighed, looking around quickly before she leaned in. "It's Nakamura..." she whispered, looking down.

"Ooh! Really?" Bitch-sensei smirked. "She's gonna be a hard one to catch." Her gaze glinted with amusement. "Well, aren't you a romantic."