Chapter 1

Rose's POV

It's a typical Saturday night. Every weekend, me and my best friend Lisa would watch a movie together. We've been friends since I could remember, and this is kind of our ritual. Tonight, we decided to watch Moulin Rouge.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return," she said with her hand on my chin.

I immediately blushed and told her to piss off.

Yeah. Well, I do wish to be loved in return, I thought to myself.

"What do you wanna do? Do you wanna watch another movie?" I asked her.

"I dunno. What do you got there?"

"Hmm... let me see." I searched through the pile of old DVD's and read the titles one by one. "Toy Story... The Incredibles... Finding Nemo..."

She then chuckles. "Rosie, how many times have we watched Finding Nemo together?"

"I guess way too many times for you to call me Dory when our Science teacher asked who you wanted to be paired up with."

We busted out laughing.

Then she grabbed my face with both hands and started imitating Dory. "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy," she said to me while making kissy faces.

"Stooop," I said. I tend to gay panic every time she does that. She thinks I hate it and finds my reaction amusing. The truth is I love it, but I'm just really shy.

"So what are we gonna watch next?" She asked excitedly.

"How about you pick."

"Fine." She started reaching at the bottom of the pile of DVDs and pulled out something. She read the title of the movie, "10 Things I'd Lick About You."

"Wait, what!?" I grabbed the DVD from her hand. On the cover was a big-breasted woman sticking her tongue out. "Oh my god, Lisa. I think this is for adults."

"Really?" She looked at it again and pointed on something written on the cover. "You're right. Look, it says 18 and above."

"My dad probably keeps porn movies at the bottom of the pile. Just put it back."

"Why would I?" She asked with a mischievous look on her face.

"Come on, Lisa. Don't be disgusting."

"Chaeng, we're almost 18 anyway. Plus your parents are out. So..."

"So, no..."

"Think of it as sex education. We need to learn about this now. Don't wait until your tits are already sagging, and nobody wants to fuck you anymore."

Jesus Christ. I swear, she has the dirtiest mouth. But I still love her anyway.

"You'll never know when you're gonna meet a boy..."

You mean a girl. And I already found her, thanks.

"You know what? If you wanna watch it so bad, I can just give it to you as a gift on your 18th birthday."

"Rosie, I'll make you a mango pie if you watch this with me right now."

"Deal."

"Whoa, that was fast."

"Put it on before I change my mind."

"I highly doubt it," she said smirking.

"Uh- wait. In case you don't know, this is actually lesbian porn."

"Oh okay. I'm cool with lesbians. I'm not a homophobe."

It was quite nice hearing that from her. "Wow, okay. One last thing. Let me just put a cover on Joohwangie's tank. I don't want him to see this."

"You're so fucking weird."

"Whatever."

She put on the movie and both our eyes were glued to the screen.