Chapter 10

Rose's POV

"Hey, Jisoo. Hurry up!" I said, a bit annoyed.

"Relax. I'm almost done." She said as she was applying mascara.

"What's taking you so long?" I asked.

"Well, I have to be ready. I heard Jay's coming to the party."

"But were going as a couple, remember?"

"Yeah, but we're not really a couple. You know how much I'm into cute and short guys. Plus, you would want a pretty girlfriend or Lisa won't be jealous."

"You are already pretty, Jisoo. Just make sure Lisa doesn't notice you aren't gay."

"We got this girl. No need to fret."

-15 minutes later-

We finally arrived at Lisa's party.

"There you are!!" Lisa said with a big smile and pulled me in for a hug. "And Jisoo's here too! Glad you could come."

"Sorry, we're late. Jisoo changed her outfit like ten times."

"Nah, Chaeng. Fifty times to be exact. I counted." We both laughed.

"Anyway, remember that DVD that I said I would give you on your 18th birthday?" I said to Lisa. "Well, I'm giving it to you now so you could finish watching it."

"Rosie, you didn't---" She suddenly turned red.

"Let me just get it out my bag." I pulled the box out of my bag. "Tada!"

I was just messing with her. What I got her was this polaroid camera she's been eyeing for a while now.

"OMG! Rosie!!! This is the best gift ever! Thank you so much!" She looked so happy as she gave me a big hug.

Lisa loves taking photos. It's one of her hobbies. "You're welcome. Now you can take pictures of me and put it on your wall."

"Yeah, I should that." Then she took a snap of me.

"You look so pretty." She said. Then she made kissy faces.

I blushed and looked away.

"Um, we actually have something else to tell you." Jisoo said.

"Yeah? What is it?" said Lisa.

"Well, me and Chaeng are a couple now. Isn't that great?" Jisoo said as she put her hand around my waist.

"F-for real?" Lisa was in a complete shock.

"Yes. Jisoo is my girlfriend now." I said as I forced a smile.

"Wow. That's great. I'm happy for you guys." She pulled us both in for a quick hug.

Then she continued, "That's more reason to celebrate! I'm just gonna go get some snacks. Be right back."

Then she left.

"Do you think it worked?" I asked Jisoo.

"I don't know. Maybe we should step up our game."