Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

I went upstairs to put the presents I've received in my room. To my surprise, I saw Jisoo and Jay hugging each other and holding hands. They're both a little drunk.

"Jisoo, what the hell!!!" I couldn't hold back my anger.

"Lisa-uh" She couldn't even speak properly. Jay was just standing beside her looking half sleepy and half confused.

"Are you cheating on—"

Before I could finish what I was about to say, Chaeng grabbed my hand and dragged me into my room.

She locked the door behind her. "Lisa, you need to calm down."

"Didn't you see that, Chaeng? Jisoo was cheating on you with Jay!"

"I know what you saw. But Jisoo and I... We're not really a couple."

"Huh?"

"Listen. We were only pretending to be a couple to make you jealous, Lisa. I'm so sorry I lied to you. When I told you that I like Jisoo, it wasn't true. I'm in love with you, Lisa. I've been in love with you since we were kids."

"W-what?"

"I'm so sorry I lied. I'm so sorry I hid the truth from you for so long." She said trying hard to hold back her tears.

I put my arms around her. "Rosie... it's okay. Please don't cry."

Suddenly, she held my face with both hands and put her lips closer to mine. She started kissing me softly and gently. Then she put her hands on the back of my head while pulling me into her and started kissing me harder. I didn't resist and found myself kissing her back. I put my hands on her back and pulled her body closer to mine.

She lowered her head to my neck and I could feel her hot breath on my skin. She planted kisses on my neck. Then she bit me. I couldn't help but flinch. She started sucking on my neck and I started to moan. She was sucking harder and harder. The intensity of it made me clutch her shirt.

Rose's POV

I took off her shirt and she took off mine. Now we're both naked in her bed. I'm starting to feel something that I have never felt before. There's a burning heat within me and I just want to be consumed by it. I started kissing her very passionately. We couldn't stop kissing each other. We just paused every now and then to catch our breaths.

I want her mouth on my mouth. Her skin on my skin. Her body on my body. I want all of her. I want all of her for myself. She's driving me crazy. I feel like an animal right now.

I want to kiss every single inch of her body. I started kissing her all the way down. I started caressing her vagina and looked at her to see her reaction. She pulled me in for a kiss. Now, she's getting aggressive and started kissing me with tongue. That's my girl.

I held her hand and started leaving a trail of kisses on her thigh. The closer I get to her vagina, the tenser she becomes. I caressed her thigh to let her know it's okay. She eased up a little. I started by licking the slit of her vagina. I pulled her legs apart and started licking her clitoris. She moaned loudly. I started doing circular motions with my tongue. Then I started sucking on her clit gently. Then a little harder. And harder. Now she's moaning loudly. She couldn't control herself. She's super wet now.

I inserted one finger inside her slowly. I could feel her body getting tensed again. I kissed her thighs gently to ease her up. Once I had my finger inside of her, I started moving it in and out slowly. She's getting even wetter now. I put another finger in and started fucking her with it. While finger fucking her, I was caressing her clit with my tongue. I think I hit the g-spot cause her body is now shaking uncontrollably. In just a second, her juices were overflowing and her bed is soaked.

We laid next to each other unable to speak. We just laid there trying to catch our breaths.