Chapter 30

Rose's POV

Today, I woke up to Lisa holding my hand.

"Rosie! Thank god, you're finally awake," she said. Then she hugged me very tightly.

I looked around and asked, "Where am I?"

"You're in a hospital, Rosie. Your parents found you unconscious in your living room this morning and rushed you here," said Lisa.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Rosie. How are you feeling?"

"I think I'm feeling fine now."

"That's good."

"By the way, are we--?"

"Yes, we're back home. Finally, Rosie!" she said excitedly.

"Thank god, we're home! I'm so relieved," I said. "Um, what day is it anyway?"

"It's my birthday today, but I cancelled my party. I just want to spend this day with you," said Lisa.

"It's funny you know... that we keep travelling back to your birthday," I said.

"Yeah, the day when it all started... Whatever the hell that was."

"It's so bizarre, right? I still can't believe it."

"Me, too," said Lisa. "By the way, I've brought you these."

She grabbed something from behind her and gave me a bouquet of roses.

"Oh my god, Lisa! You're too sweet!" I said. "Thank you for these flowers."

"I'm glad you like it," said Lisa with a smile. "You know, a lot of crazy things have happened already, but I haven't actually asked you this yet... Rosie, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Did you even have to ask? Come here," I said and pulled her closer to me. "I do, Lisa."

Then I gave her a long lingering kiss.

"I love you, Rosie."

"I love you, too, Lisa."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

It was Jennie Kim. 

Lisa and I froze. Then she spoke. "Hi, I heard Chaeng is here so I thought I should stop by. How are you, Chaeng?"

"I'm okay now, I guess," I said.

"I'm sorry about that. The portal must have sapped your energy when you went through. Happens, sometimes," said Jennie.

"So, is it true... that y-you're a witch?" asked Lisa.

"It is true, Lisa. I used to go to a school for witches back in New Zealand. Unfortunately, my parents decided it's best if I no longer study witchcraft. So they sent me here to Korea."

"But, why did you do it? Why did you open portals that will connect us to other universes?" I asked.

She sighed and said, "I guess, I just wanted to rebel against my parents for sending me here. I'm sorry you had to be a part of it." Then she continued, "Also, I wanted to say goodbye to you two since I'm leaving for New Zealand now. My parents heard about what I did and asked me to go back."

"You really did stir up some big trouble, didn't you?" said Lisa.

"I guess I did. Anyway, I just wanted to give you these two little angels." She took out two kittens from inside her shopping bag and gave them to us. "I had to stuff them in here in case the staff won't allow me to bring them in."

"Oh my god! They're so cute!" I said as I held one of the kitties.

Lisa held the other one and said, "They're so precious!"

"Since I'm going back to New Zealand, they're gonna need a new home. By the way, that one is Leo," she said pointing at the kitten Lisa was holding. "And that one is Luca," she said pointing at the one in my arms.

"Thank you, Jennie. You can count on us to take care of these precious babies." I said.

"We're your new parents!" said Lisa to Leo.

"Well then, I guess this is goodbye. Take care you guys," said Jennie.

"You, too, Jennie!" said Lisa.

"Goodbye and have a safe flight!" I said.

Then she left.

"They're so precious, Rosie!" said Lisa.

"Yes, they are," I said. "Should we change their names?"

"No, I think Leo and Luca are perfect," said Lisa.

-----END-----

I'm finally done with this story! Hope you guys enjoyed it. ^_^ If you have any suggestions on what I should write next, let me know. In the meantime, I'm just gonna get some inspiration and maybe write another one soon. ^.^