Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

What the hell!? Did I just see Rosie masturbating to lesbian porn? I thought to myself as I walk away from Chaeng's home.

Wait, is Chaeng gay? Oh my god.

I didn't really want to go home yet so I decided to go to the ice cream shop.

"Two scoops of Chocolate Fudge Brownie, please." This is my comfort food. I always order this whenever I'm stressed out.

The girl at the counter turned around and to my surprise, there was a beautiful lady standing in front of me. She has mesmerizing cat eyes that gives her this mysterious and sexy vibe. I haven't seen her before. She must be new here.

I read her nametag. Jennie. What a cute name.

"Would you like to add toppings to that?" She asked.

"No, thanks."

"That would be 5,200 KRW."

I handed her the money and sat near the window.

Everything is too overwhelming right now. Do I even fucking know my best friend? If she's gay, why did she never tell me anything? Why did I not notice?

I need to calm down. Maybe it's best to hear her first and not assume anything yet. I checked my phone to see if I got any message from her.

"Can we meet tomorrow after class?" She texted.

"Ya sure," I replied. Then I finished my ice cream.

As I stood up from my seat, I saw that girl Jennie staring at me. She didn't immediately look away which I found weird. If she wasn't pretty, I would think she was a creep.

Time check: 6:43 PM

Yep. Time to go home for dinner.