Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

I woke up and I was in my bed.

"Oh my god! Finally, you're awake!" My mom rushed to hug me. "Thank god."

"Mom, what happened?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Sweetie, you need to get some rest. Okay?"

"Mom, I don't understand. Yesterday, I was just with Rosie. And now she's gone. Am I going crazy?"

"The doctor says you need to rest. Please stay in bed. We'll talk later, I promise."

My mom went to the kitchen to bring me some food.

What the hell is going on? How is Rosie dead when I was just with her yesterday? Am I going crazy now?

I was really scared. I couldn't take it anymore. I got out of my bed and went downstairs.

I was about to walk out the door when my mom saw me.

"Lisa! Where are you going?"

"Sorry mom. I gotta go!" I ran out of the door as fast as I could. I grabbed my bicycle and rode off. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I have to see Rosie.

"Lisa! Get back here!" she yelled, but I was already a few blocks away.

I didn't stop pedaling until I reached Chaeyoung's house. As I walk towards the doorstep, I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster. I rang the doorbell and waited. A few moments later, Chaeng's mom greeted me.

"Lisa, oh my god! You don't look so well. Is everything okay?" She asked. "Your mom called, by the way. She said you might come here. I probably should call her back."

"Please don't call my mom." I begged her.

She couldn't hide her worry when she looked at me. "Do you wanna come in?"

I nodded.