Lil pump • groupie bitch•

Making this clear rn.
Gazzy pov = lil pump
Y/n pov = your pov
Selene pov = gazzys ex pov
_______________________________
Gazzy pov
My show had just ended
But before I went back stage to pack up and get on the tour bus I remembered that one girl that showed me her titties while I was on stage.

Quickly, I looked around for her and her friends and when I found her I told her to come with me, Bringing the rest of her friends for my bro's of course.

Y/n pov
I got done watching the show and me and my friend were about to get ready to leave.
" yo it would be dope if we could meet him you know, he's kinda cute"
I scoffed at the comment knowing my bestfriend just wanted some famous dick tbh.

"Girl you think everyone who has money is cute" I laughed
"True" she laughed as we made our way to the bathrooms to fix ourselves up before leaving.

Gazzy pov
While making my way backstage I ran into a cute girl infront of the bathrooms, literally ran into her.
" oh shit" she said hitting her head

"Oh damn, my bad shorty" I said holding my hand out to help her up.
Hesitantly, she took my hand holding her temple with the other one getting up before she saw my face.
"OMG BITCHHHH" her friend screamed taking her phone out.
"Oh well isn't this convenient" she smirked letting go of my hands and eyeing the girls behind me .

"Wym by that shorty" I said chuckling at her friends reaction.
"We were just talking about meeting you" she said laughing as her friend kept eyeing the girl behind me looking kinda confused.
I'm guessing she didn't expect me to be with a girl like, her
She wasn't the best looking and was drunk off her ass.

The girl I was planning on getting head from tugged on my arm, I guess she was trying to communicate she wanted to go now.

"Hey you two wanna come backstage and hang out for a while" I asked.
They looked clean and fine as fuck.
I definitely wanted to get to know the girl In
front some more.

Y/n pov
Lil pump just asked me and my friend to chill backstage with him.
My bestfriend quickly tugged at my arm and gave me a look, she really wanted to go.

BACKSTAGE

" hey ima be right back" lil pump said dragging a blonde to a near room with him backstage.
She looked like she had been on drugs and she dressed super slutty.

"Hey lets take a quick selfie to brag on insta" my bestfriend said.
I chuckled before walking next to a mirror near us and we snapped a quick picture.

Gazzy p/v After I got head from the random girl I told her to leave and take her and her friends with her

Gazzy p/v
After I got head from the random girl I told her to leave and take her and her friends with her.
They all were drunk off their ass and I didn't want them there anymore

"Hey I'm back" I said as I walked back up to the two girls I invited back stage.
"Hey, oh by the way we never introduced ourselves"  the girl in front said.
" my names y/bfn" her friend said
"And mine is y/n" the girl in front smiled.

" oh it's nice to meet you two my names gazzy" I looked down to not make eye contact.
"That's a cute name" y/n said
I looked up surprised, I usually don't tell people my name because I think they will laugh.

"Thanks" I said staring at y/n
"So did you have fun?" She said with a smirk before y/bfn started to chuckle.
"Wym" I said chucking and rubbing the back of my head.
" you know what I mean" she said laughing and smiling at me.

Selene pov

I was comfortable as fuck in my sheets in bed scrolling through Instagram.
I was scrolling through careless, until I saw a photo and the caption got my blood boiling.

"What the fuck is this!" I said getting out of bed throwing on my clothes.
I knew exactly where he was preforming tonight and i wasn't gonna let these hoes fuck MY MAN.
Well..my ex man.

Lil pump

Me,y/n and y/bfn talked for a while, I got to know them a lot.
As son as I was gonna ask them another question I hear security screaming.
"DONT LET HER IN THERE" my homie yelled
"Here we fucking go again" a security guard yelled.
I knew exactly what it was, my ex.

______________________________

Cliffhanger bitchhhh 😂😂
Dropping part two whenever this get to 15-23 reads.