Lil pump •Birthday Bitch pt 2•

3 month later

SUMMER POV

I put my outfit and stuff in my bag before checking myself in the mirror and walking out of the dressing room.

I walked through the club with the loud music an niggas staring at me until I reached the back door and walked out of the club.

I went to my regular parking spot and got in my white Mercedes Benz and pulled off the lot.

10 minutes later.

I pulled up outside gazzys house and pulled into his driveway.

As I got out of the car I heard yelling and saw a girl standing at the front door with bags on the ground.

I walked over to her and raised a brow.

"Who are you and whats going on" I said and crossed my arms.

"Why should I tell you who the fuck are you?" The Girl said and rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh you must be that new bitch gazzy always talking about on his social media" she said and mugged me

I didn't like the look of this girl she looked trashy and high and she had gold digger written all over her.

"Just tell me cause I just got my nails done yesterday and I don't have time to beat a bitch ass rn" I said and looked at my nails.

"I came over here to stay with gazzy for a little while because I was gonna give him the good news that I'm pregnant" she said and smirked at me.

Oh what a coincidence I thought to myself

"I'm 2 weeks" she said

"Well it's not his" I said and chuckled.

"And how would you know you just another one of his hoes admit it" she said and mugged me.

"1 me and gazzy been dating for 2 months now and 2 he hasn't been out of the house in 4 weeks because he has the flu and I haven't left his side other than today so there is no way it could be his baby" I said and smirked.

"Now get off my property before things get even more embarrassing for you" I said and pushed her out the way.

As I walked into the house I sat my bags down and walked up the stairs.

"Hey baby you take care of that crazy bitch outside" gazzy said as he laid in bed rapped in the covers.

"Yeah babe" I said and chuckled as I walked over to him.

"You need anything?" I said and rubbed his forehead.

"Just you come lay down with me" he said and pulled my arm.

I laid down in front of him facing him and he threw the cover on top of our bodies.

He started at me for a second before opening his mouth to say something..

"I'm glad I met you" he said and smiled

"oh really" i said and chuckled

"Yes you make me feel like a better person and I would of never though I could love a female fr before you" he said and smiled at me.

"Well I'm glad you say that" I said as I got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Why" he said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

I went in the bathroom into my drawer and grabbed two used pregnancy tests.

"Gazzy" I said as I sat back on the bed.

"I'm pregnant" I said and showed him the tests with a big grin.

His eyes widened and he took the tests studying everything on them.

I was nervous I didn't know what to do and I didn't know how he would respond.

Gazzy stood up in front of me and put his head in the palms on his hands.

I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or crying until I heard loud sniffles coming from him.

This is the first time I've seen gazzy cry like this...

Before I could stand up and comfort him he turned around and hugged me tight.

We fell back on the bed and he kissed on my neck and ears.

"Thank you" he whispered in my ear.

"No thank you gazzy" I said as we just laid there in silence.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Part 3 coming soon.