Ybn Nahmir *Ill Always Love You Pt2*

3 months later

Tiffany Pov

I laid in bed with Ava in my arms as nahmir was getting his shoes and stuff on.

"You ready babe?" He said as he turned the tv off.

"Yeah lets go" i said and smiled

We turned all the lights off and walked downstairs hand in hand.

My mom was sitting on the couch watching love and hip hop on the tv.

"Oo now she know she petty for that" my mom said as she laughed

"Mom you are to old for this shit" I said and laughed.

"Girl I am forever 21 watch yo mouth" she said and popped her tounge at me.

We all laughed as I got my shoes on.

"Well we about to head out you know how everything works in the house and Ava outfits and new crib should be delivered in 2 days, ALSO we have someone coming to paint her room tomorrow so make sure you let them in" I said as I hugged my mom goodbye.

"Don't worry baby I got everything under control you guys have fun" my mom said and gave nick a big hug.

Me and nick walked outside and got in the big van waiting for us.

Our bags and everything had already been in the car so as soon as we got in we buckled Ava up in her car seat and got on the road.

3 hours later.

MGM HOTEL
1 hour till show

I was in our hotel bathroom getting ready for nicks show.

He was also doing a meet and greet after the show and since I'm a Instagram influencer and our fans wanna see Ava i would be there.

Me and him are gonna be in Vegas for a good week after this show so I have to make sure I look good everytime we are out.

" you almost ready we gotta get there early" he said and he put his shoes on in the other room.

"Almost babe" I said and finished my edges.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my outfit on.

The outfit

I put Ava in her stroller with her bottle and her teddy bear and we exited the hotel room

2 hours later
GRAND GARDEN ARENA

The performance had just ended and the security was about to get me nick and Ava out to the meet and greet area so everyone could see us.

Once we got out there everyone started screaming and flashing pictures. Because of this I had to put earmuffs on Ava and hide her eyes from the flashing.

All the fans went past us in a line getting stuff signed and talking to us

I saw a lot of my followers from Instagram there and took pictures with them and everyone got to see Ava too.

After a while of meeting everyone security quickly got us and we got back in the car and headed back to the hotel.

But ofc everyone kept trying to catch us.

1 hour later.

We were back at the hotel and I had just put Ava back to sleep before walking over to the bed in my robe and laying down on nick.

"Tonight was fun" I said and kissed nick.

"Get used to this because this is gonna be a regular lifestyle for you" he said and smiled.

"As long as it's with you" I said and chuckled.

Before I could say anything else nahmir flipped me over on the bed and got in top of me.

"Let me show my appreciation real quick" he said and kissed my neck..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sksks love y'all 🖤