XXXTENTACION *My last wish*

FLASHBACK
"Hi my ñame is Andrea delagatto, and my last wish is to meet xxxtentacion " I typed while I laid on the bed with a slight smile.

I looked up at my mom, she had tears in her eyes.
My mom was sad all the time she went on and on about how I was gonna get better, I wasn't.

I typed a few paragraphs and I finally pressed send. I had cancer and didn't have much time left, I knew there was a good chance I could die without my wish being fulfilled but it was fine, if it's my time it's my time.

A WEEK LATER
"Andrea you have a special guest today" my doctor walked in with the door peeped open.
I looked at my mom then the doctor.

" well who is it" I said with an attitude.
I don't like surprises and they were both making stupid faces.

Just then my heart stopped. I saw xxxtentacion walk in the room and smile at me.
"Omg" i put my hands over my face and cried into them.
My email.. he got it.

"It's so nice to meet you" he walked over to my bed and hugged me.
I quickly grabbed him and hugged back.

"You have no idea how much of a blessing this is, my life could be over in a second and meeting you makes me forget about that. I feel like i have all the time in the world, thank you"
He squeezed me harder and I felt a tear hit my shoulder.

He pulled away and wiped his eyes.
"We're gonna enjoy ourselves today ok" he had a weak smile on his face.
I nodded and got up.

We spent the whole day together laughing, playing, and enjoying ourselves.
It felt like we knew each other for years.

"Here" he took my phone while we were drinking our milkshakes and put his number in it.

I smiled " that won't be very useful soon" I looked down at my hands.
He sighed.

"Don't say stuff like that, you still have a chance. I haven't felt this way in so long I felt happiness today, thank you." He said and looked at me.

"No, thank you" I took my phone back and we hugged for a while, it felt like time stopped.

" let's go" he said and grabbed my hand. we got up and we walked to the limo hand in hand.

(2 years later)
PRESENT DAY
"Hi my ñame is Andrea delagatto and I am interested in attending Harvard university" I typed.
I was trying to have the perfect introduction for my letter to Harvard i wanted to go so bad.

"Bae don't stress yourself out" Jahseh said while he drank his milkshake on the other side of the table.

"I'm not" I said still glued to the laptop.
He touched the back of my laptop and closed it before setting it to the side so he could see my face.

" finish it later, we need to talk" he said with a smile.

"Ok jah " i laughed and sipped my milkshake.
I looked around the cafe at everyone with their family's and smiled.

" you remember this is the place we came to the first day I met you.."
he looked at me and he looked like he was going to cry.

" of course, the best day of my life " i said.
" I was certain my life was going to end, you told me I could survive and I did. You changed my life"
I smiled at him.

" you're so strong you survived so much, and are one of the most beautiful and intelligent women I have ever met or gotten to be with"
He reached in his pocket.

"With that being said" he got up and got on one knee beside the booth.

" Andrea will you marry me" he looked up at me with the huge beautiful ring shining in my eyes.

I couldn't keep the tears down my face turned hot and red and tears came gushing down.
" yes jahseh i will marry you"
I tried to say my crying was slurring my words.

He put the ring on my finger and I jumped In his arms. Everyone in the coffee shop cheered and clapped. Some of the employees and regulars even cried because they knew my story, they knew how me and jahseh met and how we always came here together.

I was free from the curse that was put on my life. I was gonna marry the love of my life, HOPEFULLY get into Harvard, and get to live my life without fear of dying any second.

This is only the beginning.