Ski mask the slump god •what i like•

•WARNING this  story contains BDSM and harsh sexual practices so if that makes you uncomfortable skip•

SKI POV
I watched as y/n sat tied to the chair staring
Up at me.

I looked in her pretty little eyes and slowly took the paddle out of my box and threw it on the bed.

I walked over to the chair and untied her quickly grabbing her and throwing her on the bed after .

"Lay down" I said and gave her a stern look

"D-daddy" y/n pleaded

"NOW!" I yelled.

She jumped a bit before laying down on the bed and putting her head under a pillow.

I got on the bed next to her and rubbed up her thighs onto her ass and back down her leg.

I slowly picked up my paddle and rubbed it on her slowly.

Without warning I slammed the paddle down on her ass making her squeal loudly.

"You like that?" I said and rubbed my hands through her hair as I continued to hit her over and over again.

"Yes daddy" she said and bit her Lip as she looked back at the paddle bruising her skin.

She tried to bring a hand down to block my hit but I quickly grabbed her throat.

"Who said you could touch?!" I said sternly and  squeezed her neck tightly making sure to only give her a little air.

"No one" she said as she struggled to breathe.

I shook my head and reached in my box getting her favorite pink cuffs and putting them on her.

"Last one" I said and raised my paddle high.

From the corner of my eye I saw her squinting waiting for the hard paddle to hit her.

I swung it down with all my strength and she screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Good girl" I said as I gave her ass a kiss and then put the paddle back in the box.

Turn around I said.

She turned around and laid down
On her back waiting to See what I would do.

I spread her legs and went down kissing her inner thighs slowly.

Y/n POV

Ski kissed my thighs before going down and flicking his tounge on me.

I threw my head back and moaned softly.

I brung my hand down and tried to push his head away but he reached up and grabbed my throat tightly.

"You gone stop doing shit without permission"he said and squeezed my throat tighter.

I couldn't even beg him for air because it felt so good I couldn't get any words out of my mouth.

I felt him slowly spell out his name on me and then he came back up to
My face.

"I'm finna fucking destroy you" he whispered in my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine.