Ybn Nahmir *I'll always love you*

2 years ago

Tiffany pov

"IM DONE" I yelled as I put my slides on and walked towards nicks door.

"Wtf you mean you done" he said and put his hand on the door before I could open it.

"IM DONE WITH YOU" I said and pushed him.

He tripped and fell against the wall giving me enough time to run out of the room and leave.

I got in my moms car parked outside his house and quickly sped off as he ran outside.

I cried the whole way home.

AT THE HOUSE

"Hey honey" my mom said as I entered the house and put the keys on the counter.

I waved and silently walked up to my room and slammed the door.

A new text would come in from nick every two seconds.

Stuff like I'm sorry, I miss you, I'm coming over.

Nick would constantly get high with his friends and flirt with other girls FOR MONTHS.

I let it happen cause I was insecure and felt like I needed him.

No more.

CURRENT DAY

TIFFANY POV

I woke up and stretched.

The sun shined into my room through my window as I got out of bed and walked to my closet.

It was a normal day, except it was Valentine's Day.

I never really celebrated Valentine's Day since I broke up with he who must not be named.

Especially since we broke up on Valentine's Day. I just stayed alone on this day and watched corny romance movies with my friends.

I searched through my closet for the perfect outfit and walked to my bathroom.
I took a shower and did my hygiene before I grabbed my phone and walked to my balcony.

I decided why not post on my Instagram I looked too good to just sit in bed.

Liked by im_dontai and 12,100 others

TiffanyWho : Happy Valentine's Day ladies ❤️
View all 10,987 comments

My post quickly started getting attention but one comment in particular caught my eye.