XXXTENTCION •AloneTime•

**READ**for experience purposes listen to the song above ^^ (escape from LA by the Weeknd) while reading this I had it on repeat while writing this and it gave me absolute chills so I want you guys to have that full experience. You should finish the song around the same time you finish reading this because the end part of the song is meant to go with the end of the story so if you don't just replay the song from 3:37 to the end again while reading the ending of the story🤍

Y/n POV

I laid on the bed in my thong waiting for Jahseh, my leg was shaking with excitement because I hadn't seen him in so long.

It's been about 2 weeks since I seen jahseh since he's been doing shows and handling business but he called me to tell me he was coming home today.

I took a long shower did my hair and put on my new set from Victoria's Secret... well the panties atleast.

I laid there and texted my best friend destiny.

As soon as I heard a car in the driveway I jumped out of bed

Idk how I heard it at all but ig I was just that excited.

I forgot i didn't have a bra on so I ran down the steps with my boobs literally in my hands.

I walked through the beautiful living room with my feet on the cold tile floors and stood next to the door.

The door swung open and I saw jahseh walk in he looked at me and then down at my chest and smirked, but he didn't say a word to me.

I watched as jahseh took his bags upstairs and didn't say one word to me.

"Wtf" I whispered to myself as I walked up the long stairs.

As I got back up to the bedroom I looked around but didn't see him anywhere until I was startled by the door slamming behind me.

It was jahseh, he took his hand off the door and walked up to me slowly.

Before I could say anything he rapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.