Lil Pump *birthday bitch*

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAZZY 🖤 this was supposed to come out on his birthday but I was a lazy bitch 😪
————————————————————

GAZZY POV

"Man we about to turn the fuck up tonight" stokeley said as we all got in the limo.

"Man I hope I find some bad bitches tonight my dick been lonely for about 3 days now" I said and shook my head.

"Nigga you stupid" stokeley said laughed.

1 hour later.

We had been at the club for about 30 minutes now it was lit as fuck.

I was kinda in da middle of drunk but sober enough handle myself.

We had everybody out here lit a lot of people came to chill with me.

"Excuse me mr.pump?" A club security dude said and tapped on me.

"In celebration of your birthday we've got one of our best strippers waiting for you in our private area to give you a birthday performance" he said.

"damn fr well show me" I said and followed the guard to the private area.

"AYE GAZZY WHERE YOU GOING" I heard scheme yelled and everyone looked at me.

"IM ABOUT TO GET SOME PUSSY ESKETITTTT" I said and sped up walking until the guard stopped me.

"You know you can't fuck the strippers right?" He said and gave me a duh look.

"Yes i Can" i said and raised a brow

"If you fuck the strippers in the club we have to kick you out mr.pump" he said and rolled his eyes.

"So I wont fuck them IN the club" I said and winked

"I- follow me" he said before turning around and leading me to the room.

"Right in Here" he pointed to a black door before walking away.

As I walked in the room I heard a female on the phone talking.

SUMMER POV

"Yeah girl Im working on my birthday but I gotta make this money" I said to my bestfriend on the phone.

"Girl but on your birthday? This nigga better be rich" she said and sighed.

"Yeah cause Im Honestly so upset I should be out enjoying myself right now" I said and rolled my eyes.

I heard the door open so I knew it was probably my "important client"

"Girl I'll call you back" I said before hanging up.

I turned around with a bitchy face until I saw who my client was.

"oh wow" I said and raised my brows.

"i can say the same about you Lil mama," he said and walks over to the couch in the corner.

"guess we both getting a birthday gift tonight," he said and smiled wide.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I walked over to the pump and at on his lap caressing his shoulders.

"its your birthday too?" I said and raised a brow.

"yep im a big boy now" he said and winked.

I laughed and got up.

"well let me give you the lap dance of a lifetime birthday boy," I said and winked at him.

"unless.." he said and smiled

"what," I said and squinted at him

Any chance I had with this man I would take cause I knew he had money maybe working on my birthday isn't as bad as I thought.

"You can come with me and we can celebrate our birthday together"

He stared at me and I stood there in disbelief thinking.

2 hour later.

"here" gazzy handed me a stack of money as we sipped champagne on his balcony.

"whats this for" I said and shrugged.

"man use it to take care of yourself so you don't end up working on your birthdays no more" he said and laughed.

"i can't take this" I said and chuckled.

"man just take it money ain't a thing to lil pump" he said and laughed.

I looked at him and raised a brow.

"you seem way more intelligent and caring in real life than on the internet" I said and laughed.

"man that cause niggas don't like sympathetic, human Lil pump they like crazy ignorant shit" he shrugged his shoulders.

"don't get me wrong im still lit as fuck but man im a good person I ain't fucking crazy and shit you feel me?" he said and looked at me

"i feel you" I said and chuckled.

1hour later.

"Ight I'll catch you later Can i get yo number or something?" Pump asked as I walked out the door.

"I'm sure you'll see me at the club again" I said and chuckled

"Gimme yo number" he said and stared at me

I rolled my eyes before walking over to him and putting my number in his phone.

Before I could walk away he grabbed my arm and pulled me back he called the number I put in his phone to check and make sure it was mine.

My phone started ringing in my purse and I gave him a annoyed look.

"Just making sure" he said and smiled.

"Bye" i said and laughed as I walked off.

I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I walked away until I heard the door close.

What the hell just happened..