➖SUMMARY

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW the story of Isabella Swan

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW the story of Isabella Swan. You know the one, she moves to Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie Swan, while her mother, Renee Dwyer, travels around with her baseball husband. Then on the first day of her new school, she gains the attention of basically everyone, where they label her as the 'Shiny new toy'. Then she ask about the Cullen's they make their way into the cafeteria, where Jessica Stanley gives her the run down on each family member.

Skip a few days, and suddenly she has Edward Cullen wrapped around her finger after finding out his family secret. A secret so big they could get into trouble if the wrong person hears that she knows what they are. The Cullen's are a family of vampires, and not the one's who drink human blood. Hard to believe, right? After all it's humanly impossible that the supernatural world exist. Lastly, she gets hurt, ends up in the hospital, and ends up going to prom with a hurt foot.

You have heard the story, haven't you? Well, Bella wasn't the only one to go through her crazy, weird relationship.

Along for the ride was her younger, by a year, sister Luna Swan.

While Bella was socially awkward and Pale, Luna was out going and really tan, possibly from the amount of time she spends on the beach with her three best friends: Jacob Black, Embry Call, and Quil Ateara.

Now why Bella had to figure the supernatural out on her own, Luna already knew all about it and not just about the Cullen's being vampires, but about the shapeshifters on the reservation.

How did she know about the wolves? Easy, she's the imprint of her best friend, Embry Call.

And because Sam Uley is one hell of a babysitter.

The imprint definitely helped the two best friends since anyone could see that they had feelings for each other.

Everything is going good for the Swan sisters. They have a great father, a close bod with each other, good friends, and amazing boyfriends.

Then everything is torn to shreds when Bella gets hurt during her birthday party at the Cullen house that Alice decided to throw.

The Cullen's leave, leaving Luna to pick up the broken pieces of her older sister.

Night by night, Luna is woken up by the screams of Bella. Nightmare after nightmare, her screams filled the Swam house. Some nights, Luna would stay up, staying in her room with tears streaming down her cheeks as Charlie tried to calm Bella down.

When it got to much, Luna found herself calling Sam to pick her up to sleep in his spare room, just so she could get a decent amount of sleep.

Finally, after months, Bella slowly goes back to normal as Luna and Jacob pull her out of her funk. Then Jacob starts to cut all ties with Bella, well not necessarily.

Bella doesn't take it well. Phone call after phone call to Jacob with no answer, leaves her back to a screaming mess. Then, she goes to the one place she imagines she can see Edward again, their meadow.

Being on her own isn't the best, or the smartest, idea Bella has when Laurent shows up. Just as he goes to attack Bella, the wolves show up to help her, and they end up killing them.

Running home, Bella is quick to tell Charlie about what she saw, missing the looks Luna and Harry Clearwater share with each other.

After not hearing from Jacob for a while, Bella takes it upon herself to go to his house, catching a new looking Jacob in the rain. His long hair is cut shorter, thanks to Luna herself, and he has the same tattoo as Sam Uley and the others.

Getting hurt by Jacob isn't what she wanted as she leaves his house.

Luna has been hanging around the pack and her boyfriend, each and everyone of them already protective of the young girl.

She's with them, hanging off Embry as they walk into the backyard of Jacobs house when her older sister storms out the back door and towards the group.

Luna is yanked away from the group of wolves as Bella yells at them.

Anger from watching someone he sees as a little sister being yanked away from her imprinter, Paul Lahote looses control when Bella sets him off, slapping him, and she shifts in front of her.

The secrets out now.

Suddenly Alice Cullen is back, taking Bella to save Edwards who things she's dead, and Luna doesn't know what to think of it anymore.

771 Words