09.

LUNA AND EMBRY laid on the couch in the Swan house, a movie playing on the screen but neither of them were paying attention to it

Embry tensed up underneath Luna and she turned her head to look at him, "What's wrong?"

"Cullen's here." He mumbled and the two of them sat up just in time for Bella and Edwards to walk into the living room.

"Uh, Luna?" Bella looked at her younger sister, "Can I talk to you," She looked over at Embry, "Alone?"

"I'll be outside." Embry whispered, pecking her lips and walking out.

"I see the two of you are clo-,"

"Just tell me what the hell you want to tell me." Luna cut her off, already texting Emily that she'd be coming over to stay a few nights.

"Uh, Edward asked me to marry him." Bella said.

"What? And what did you say?" Luna asked, looking between the two of them.

"I haven't said anything, but there's something else."

"And what's that?"

"I've decided that after graduation, Edward's gonna turn me."

"Turn you?" Luna gave her a confused you, "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"It's not a ba-,"

"Of course you don't see it as a bad thing!" Luna threw her hands up in the air. "What? Did you take a vote of if you turned or not?"

Bella looked down at her feet, staying silent.

Luna let out a humorous laugh, "Sounds just about right."

"Luna, I wanna spend the rest of my life with him." Bella said.

"Okay, okay." Luna nodded, "You turn into one of them don't expect me to be waiting when ever you do. Because I'm not going to. God, I can't believe your so stupid."

And with that Luna walked out of the house.

312 words

New Moon WC: 9, 527