24.

Luna cried into Embry's chest in her room at Sam and Emily's house

Luna cried into Embry's chest in her room at Sam and Emily's house. When she got back, he had told her about Sam hearing Jacob's thoughts and how he left the pack to go protect Bella. And that Seth and Leah left, following after Jacob.

Of course that's not why she was crying though.

Luna was crying because he knew that if her sister actually went through the pregnancy that she would die, and Luna didn't want to lose her sister to something that could easily kill her.

When she finally stopped crying, Embry looked down to find that she had slowly drifted off to sleep. He laid her down before covering her with the blanket, then he kissed her forehead before turning the light out and going down the stairs.

"How's she doing?" Paul asked with worry.

"She cried herself to sleep." Embry sighed, sitting next to Quil on the couch.

"Listen, if Luna wants to, she's allowed to go check up on Bella." Sam said and the boys started to complain, "Hey! Bella's her sister. She's gonna want to check on her and I'm going to let her. Jacob, Seth and Leah won't let anything happen to her."

✖✖✖

"Bella wants to see you." Jacob spoke, phone pressed against his ear as he stood outside of the Cullen house next to Leah and Seth.

"Well, she's gonna be waiting a long time." Luna mumbled, moving things around in her bedroom. "I've been busy."

"With what?" Jacob questioned.

"Planning a wedding and going to school." Luna tells him, "And I currently and re-doing my room at Charlie's."

"Luna," Jacob sighed, "Just come visit your sister."

"Fine." Luna rolled her eyes, "I'll be there in an hour or two."

As soon as she was off the phone with Jacob, she quickly called her finance, who she wasn't sure would pick up because he was patrolling like crazy to make sure the Cullen's didn't feed.

"What's up, baby?" Embry finally answered the phone.

"Hey, so I'm gonna go over to the Cullen's and see how everything's going." She ran her fingers through her hair.

"You want me to go?" He asked, "I can get Sam to let me-,"

"No, it's okay." She cut him off, "I'll be fine. Leah and Seth will be there."