02.

LUNA WOKE UP the next morning in her bed, a note scribbled on a piece of paper in Sam's handwriting, letting her know that he carried her in like she asked and that Emily wanted her to come by the house soon

LUNA WOKE UP the next morning in her bed, a note scribbled on a piece of paper in Sam's handwriting, letting her know that he carried her in like she asked and that Emily wanted her to come by the house soon. Sam also added in that Jared Cameron and Paul Lahote had been asking for her too.

The other wolves had gotten used to her being over and they were shocked when they heard about how she had found out they existed. Sam had shifted in front of her one day during one of the days that Sam had to babysit her.

They were even more shocked when they heard that all the young girl did was smile and ask question about how he end up the way that he did.

During school, Luna noticed that the Cullen's had came to school and Bella was looking miserable. When Luna had asked how the birthday party went, Bella ignored the conversation all together.

Now, Luna sat in the kitchen of Sam Uley, her math homework open in front of her as she struggled to do the math problem. She hated that they just had to add numbers into it.

"You're doing that wrong." Paul looked over her shoulder and pointed at where she had made the mistake on the paper, "You need to add the numbers alike before you multiply to find X."

The brunette let out a huff of air as she erased the problem and did what Paul had told her to do. Looking up at him with her doe eyes that made everyone become attached to her, as he checked over the problem again.

"Now it's right, Little Moon." Paul ruffled her hair, giving her a smile.

Just as she went to start the next problem, her phone that had been inside her bag, started to ring.

With a frown, she pulled the phone out to find her Dad calling.

"Dad? I told you I was gonna be at Sam's after sch-,"

"Luna, tell me you've seen your sister." Charlie's worried voice cut his youngest daughter off.

"Not since school ended." Luna furrowed her eyebrows. "Paul and Jared came and got me because she was gone when I went out to the parking lot. Is she not in her room?"

"Her trucks in the driveway and she's not in the house." Charlie let out a sigh. "I'm gonna get a few people to come help look for her, just, just get back to the house."

"Okay." Luna hung her phone up.

"Something wrong, Luna?" Emily Young, Sam's fiance, asked the younger girl.

"Dad wants me home. He say's Bella's missing." Luna began to put her stuff into her backpack.

"Okay, take my truck to your house." Sam handed her the truck keys. "Jared, Paul and I are gonna search the woods around your house to see if she's there."