25.

"Hey, are you okay?" Bella asked as Jacob walked back into the house, finding Luna finally awake and sitting with her sister and Rosalie

"Yeah. It's not like I'm the one carrying the demon." Jacob replies, Luna standing up and making her way to stand next to him. 

"This is pretty important,Bella." Rosalie says, "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided to do?"

Jacob looked down at Luna, before looking back to Bella, Edward and Rosalie."What? What now?"

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Edward tells the shifter. 

"She hates them." 

"Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you pick." Jacob tells her.

"They're not that bad." Bella says, "If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." 

"Okay, fine." Rosalie spoke, "That one's not awful. Why don't you tell them the girl's name?" 

"I was playing around with our mom's names, Renesmee." 

Luna scrunched her face up at the girl name Bella had thought of. 

"Renesmee?" Jacob questioned the girl he was in love with. 

"Too weird?" Bella asked, looking between her younger sister and best friend.

"Um.."

"No, that's not to weird." Edward told his wife. "It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits he situation. I like Renesmee."  

"He likes it." Bella said, going to drink from her cup that was filled with blood. 

Just then her back breaks as she tumbles to the ground, but luckily enough Edward caught her in time before her head could hit the floor of the Cullen house. 

"Rosalie, pass the morphine!" Edward yelled, his adoptive sister throwing it in the air for him to catch.

Jabbing the needle into Bella's skin, Jacob pulled a now sobbing Luna into his arms as they followed Edward who was taking Bella to the medical room. 

"Charlisle said the placenta must have detached." Alice said, "He's coming as fast a he can but.." 

"Well have to do it." Rosalie cut in, grabbing the scalpel to cut into Bella's stomach.