21.

Today day was the day that the pack was waiting for on La Push

Today day was the day that the pack was waiting for on La Push. The wedding of Sam Uley and Emily Young. The wedding was taking place at their little cabin house in the yard. 

Luna, Kim, Rachel, Rebecca, Leah, Sue and Emily stood around Luna's room in the house getting ready for the wedding in two hours while Sam and the guys were at Paul's house getting ready. 

"Just think, today it'll be Sam and Emily getting married and in a couple of years it'll be Luna and Embry getting married." Kim spoke, doing Emily's make up as Luna braided her hair and put it up in a cute bun. 

"Speaking of Embry and I getting married." Luna trailed off, putting the last bobby pin in Emily's hair to help it stay. "I know it's Sam and Emily's big day, but what a better time to ask. I wanted to know if, Emily, Kim, Rachel, Rebecca, you guys would be my brides maids during our wedding?" 

"Of course I will." Emily smiled at the 17-year old girl. 

"You know we're gonna do it." Rachel agreed for both her and Rebecca.

"You know it girl!" Kim grinned, hugging her. 

"What about your Maid of Honor?" Sue asked. 

"I saved the best for last." Luna winked at the woman before turning to Leah. "I know that we don't really have a relationship, but I fell like we could be better friends in the future and that's why I want you to be my Maid of Honor, only if you want to." 

Leah looked at Luna in shock, all of the girls and her mother watching in anticipation. 

A smile broke out across Leah's face and she pulled the younger girl into a hug, "I'd love to, Luna." She whispered. 

"Alright, ladies. Enough crying!" Sue clapped her hands, the two girls pulling away and wiping at their eyes, "Let's get this finished because we have a wedding to attended." 

✖✖✖

"The big bad alpha is getting married." Luna grinned as she walked over to Sam and the boys, who were all dressed. 

"Wow, Luna." Sam grinned at the girl he saw as a sister, "You look beautiful." 

"Thank you." She grinned, "But Emily looks so much better than I do. Are you excited?" 

"Nervous is more like it." Sam said.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Luna smiled at him. "We should get to our places though, because it's about to start."