15.

LUNA COULD HARDLY sleep the night before, worried about Embry and the others

LUNA COULD HARDLY sleep the night before, worried about Embry and the others. Her phone ringing caused the brunette to jump up and answer as soon as she saw her fiance's name flash across the screen. 

"Hello? Embry, baby?" 

Emily and Kim stood next to her, trying to listen into the phone call. 

"Luna, you need to get to Jacobs." Embry's voice was frantic as he spoke, "Jake got hurt." 

"We're on our way." Luna said, hanging up. "We gotta go, Jacob got hurt.

✖✖✖

The youngest Swan had her arms wrapped around Embry, both of them worried for their best friend.

"It's been going on for a while." Quil spoke and Luna could already tell he was talking to her older sister. 

"Doc's re-breaking his bones." Embry's chest rumbled against Luna's ear. 

"Why'd he have to butt it?" Luna spoke up, "I could have taken that tick!" 

"Oh, give it a rest, Leah." Paul told the female shifter. 

Carlisle came out of the little red house, "The worst part is over. He'll be alright. I gave him some morphine, but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up a drip." 

"Thank god." Luna mumbled as Embry kissed her forehead. 

Then the vampire turned to Bella, "He's asking for you." 

✖✖✖

Luna walked around her bedroom, throwing clothes into a duffel bag.

 After the battle and being away from her for a few days, Embry wanted to have her at his house to protect her a little more than what he had done. 

"Going somewhere?" Bella walked into Luna's room, Edward behind her. 

"Embry's." She mumbled, going to get her toothbrush from her bathroom. 

"Well, uh, can the three of us talk before Embry picks up you?" Bella looked behind her to Edwards. 

"Yeah, sure." Luna sat on her bed, running her fingers through her hair. "So, what's up?" 

"Jacob already knows and I thought you deserved to know before we tell everyone else." Bella told her little sister. 

"Bella and I are getting married." 

✖✖✖

"Married! She's getting married to a vampire!" Luna exclaimed, pacing around Embry's small bedroom. 

"Uh, baby." Embry sat up on his bed, raising an eyebrow, "You're engaged to a boy who turns into a giant wolf." 

"But you don't drink my blood! Or want to kill me every time the wind fucking blows!" Luna threw her hands into the air, "And then she had to nerve to tell me that she's gonna be turned into one after the wedding!" 

"Hey, calm down, baby." Embry grabbed her wrist and pulling her to stand between his legs, hands falling to the sides of her hips. "Don't worry about your sister and her boyfriend. You should worry about yourself and us, and the pack since they kind of come with the whole package." 

"She's my sister, Embry!" She whined, "Dad is gonna be devastated when he finds out that he can't see her again. That's what I'm worried about." 

"You worry too much." Embry smiled, "But I love that about you." 

"When did you turn into a sap?" Luna grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning down. 

"Hmm, when I started dating you." He mumbled, pressing his lips to hers. 

✖✖✖

"Hey, Em." Luna mumbled, her head on Embry's bare chest. 

"What's up, baby?" He mumbled, kissing the top of her head. 

"I was worried so much about Bella," She said before grinning, "But you're gonna be worried when ever we gotta tell Dad we're engaged." 

"God, I'm gonna die early." He groaned, causing the brunette to laugh loudly.