14.

SINCE THE BATTLE with the newborns were tomorrow, Sam thought it would be a good idea for the pack to get together for a day at the beach with the imprints and that's where they were now

The boys were playing football and Luna, Emily, Kim, and Leah were sitting on beach towels, watching and cheering their boys on.

"Aren't you worried?" Leah's voice brought the imprinties too look at her.

"Worried about what?" Emily asked her younger cousin as Luna and Kim turned to the female shifter.

"That something's gonna go wrong during the battle? One of them are gonna get hurt." Leah said and the other three girls looked at each other and frowned.

"Leah, we don't have control of what you guys can and can't do." Kim said, "Because trust me, Luna and I would've tried to stop them awhile ago."

"The most important thing to us, is that you all come home safe." Luna told her. "Including you. Because you guys aren't just our friends, or boyfriends, and imprinters. You're all our family, even if it isn't by blood."

"Luna!" Embry called out, and the girls turned towards it, "Come here!"

Luna smiled at Leah one last time before she stood up and ran towards her boyfriend. Embry held his arms out as she got closer, wrapping them around her waist as her went around his shoulders and picked her up.

Everyone smiled at the two best friends, turned couple and gathered around on the beach towels around each other.

"You think he's gonna actually do it?" Seth mumbled watching the two hold hands and walked down the beach, letting the waves crash against their ankles.

"Embry's whole life has been revolved around Luna." Jacob said, him and Quil turning to each other to smile, "They've always been the closest out of the three of us and he'd always tell us that he'd have a future with her."

"He's gonna do it." Quil said, "She might not answer him right off, but nothing is going to tear those two apart."

"They love each other." Sam smiled softly.

"Are you smiling about something?" Paul teased the alpha.

"Sam's a giant teddy bear to Emily and Luna." Jared wrapped his arms around Kim's shoulders, "Luna Grace always puts a smile on his face."

"She puts a smile on all of our faces." Paul told him."

✖✖✖

"Take a walk with me." Embry mumbled, pulling her along the shoreline.

Luna frowned, intertwining their fingers, "Do you have to go tomorrow?"

"Baby, don't do that." Embry shook his head.

"Do what?" Luna looked up at him, "I don't want you to go. Leah's put these thoughts into my head and I just don't want you, or any of them, to get hurt."

"Luna, baby." Embry stopped their walking and turned her to face him, cupping her face with his hands. "Listen to me. You mean the absolute world to me. You always have been and that's never, ever going to change. Jacob might have agreed for us to help the Cullen's because of your sister, but the rest of us? We're doing it so that you can be safe, and so Emily can be safe, and Claire, and Kim. We're doing it because we want you to be safe since danger seems to follow your sister around."

"Em."

"Hush." Embry said, "During that battle, you are all I'm gonna be thinking about. I'm gonna think about coming home to you, to see your beautiful face."

"Em, where are you going with this?" Luna let tears flow freely down her face.

"Luna Grace, I wan you to marry me." He told her. "We don't have to get married tomorrow, or a year from now, or three years from now. I just want to be able to call you my wife at some point."

"Where the hell did that come from?" She let out a sob, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Of course I'll marry you."

Embry closed his eyes, breathing out in relief and kissed her.

When they pulled away, he pulled a ring from his pocket and put it on her finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Embry." Luna wiped her tears away. "Who all knows about this?"

"Just the pack, Emily and Kim." Embry said. "We don't have to tell people yet."

"Good, because I want to keep it between the few of us. Just for s little while." Luna told him. "I'll put it on a chain when I get home and wear it around my neck."

"Whatever you want." Embry pecked her lips, "Come on. Seth is probably bouncing around to hear the news."

✖️✖️✖️

Embry frowned at the sight of his sleeping fiancé. He didn't really wanna wake her up, but him and the others wanted to tell her bye before they left.

"Luna." Embry crouched down in front of the bed, running his fingers over her cheeks. "Baby, we gotta leave."

Her eyes fluttered open and she locked eyes with him, frowning. "Don't leave."

"I got too." He frowned. "Me and the others wanted to tell you bye before we left."

"Carry me?" She whispered.

He smiled softly at her, and wrapped his arms around her.

Luna's limbs instantly went around him and he turned, walking down the stairs.

"Luna Grace, don't you dare." Jacob pointed a finger at her. "Don't start crying, because you'll make me cry for leaving you."

"Then all of us will cry because we're leaving you, Kim, Emily and Claire." Jared wrapped his arms tighter around his imprint.

"Just, all of you come back in piece please." Luna begged, blinking to stop the tears from falling from her eyes. "And I mean it."

Embry sat her on the ground and the other wolves hugged her before they kiss their respected imprints, and leaving.

"Okay, how about 'The Notebook' why we wait?" Emily asked the girls.