07.

THE SUN PEAKED through the closed curtains in the spare room in Sam and Emily's house that Luna had made her own

THE SUN PEAKED through the closed curtains in the spare room in Sam and Emily's house that Luna had made her own. No one else slept in the room and since she spent so much time in the house anyway, Sam and Emily decided that she could have it and make it her own.

Emily was more than welcomed to help design the room and together they went shopping for bed sheets, curtains, pillows and possibly anything Luna could put in the little bedroom.

Now instead of the previous blankets Sam had on the bed, was replaced with a solid mint green color with grey sheets and pillows to match. Emily and Luna also put the wolves to work by painting the room the same green color as the blanket and hanging up pictures.

Of course they complained in doing so, but really they were happy to do it for the girl. Sam and the boys would do anything Luna and Emily told them too, even if it was jumping off a bridge or anything.

"Are you just gonna lay in bed all day?" Embry's voice made her turn the opposite way of which she was laying and smiled up at her boyfriend from where he was leaned against the now opened window.

"Just a few minutes later." She mumbled, cuddling more into her blanket.

"Move over." Embry smiled, walking towards the bed.

Luna moved towards the wall more, holding the blanket up for Embry to slide under. His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her even closer to him if that was humanly possible. She laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

"Don't fall asleep." Embry mumbled, kissing the top of her head.

"I'll try not to."

XXX

Opening her eyes, Luna chuckled as she looked up at Embry who had fallen asleep. She reached over him to grab her phone to check the time.

12:30 PM

"Em." She whispered, moving to straddle his waist. "Embry, wake up."

"Hmm? I'm up." He mumbled, bring his hands to rub his eyes before his hands landed on her thighs. "Did I seriously fall asleep? What time is it?"

"30 minutes after 12." She told him.

"Come on." He groaned, moving to sit up.

The couple got up and Luna got dressed before the two of them made their way downstairs.

"You finally away?" Emily laughed, turning to the younger girl.