06.

LUNA WALKED NEXT to Embry, her arms wrapped around one of his arms as her and the four wolves walked towards the little red house that belonged to Jacob and Billy

LUNA WALKED NEXT to Embry, her arms wrapped around one of his arms as her and the four wolves walked towards the little red house that belonged to Jacob and Billy. After her Dad and Harry left, Luna quickly called Embry to pick her up while Bella went upstairs to her room.

Luna didn't even tell her she was leaving, she just left.

"Luna, isn't that your sister?" Jared asked and Luna looked up to see her sister storming out of the backdoor of Jacob's house and towards the group.

"Of course, she's about to make things really dramatic." Luna mumbled, feeling Embry laugh and kiss the top of her head.

"What did you do to him?!" Bella shouted reaching for her little sister and yanking her from Embry's side, then pushing Sam, "Okay, what did you do?"

Paul growled at both his Alpha being pushed, and seeing someone he saw as a little sister, getting forcefully pulled away from her imprinter. It made him even angrier than he was.

"Easy." Sam told him.

"What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul asked, getting into Bella's face.

"Both of you calm down." Sam ordered, "Luna, get back."

"Nothing! He tells me nothing because he's scared of you!" Bella yelled making them all laugh, including Luna.

Jacob was not scared of Sam.

Bella was quick to slap Paul and Luna let out a gasp as that finally made him even angrier and he shifted right in front of Bella.

"Luna! Baby, get back." Embry's worry for his girlfriend came back. He knew Paul wouldn't hurt Luna, but Embry wasn't gonna take the chance.

"Luna! Bella!" Jacob could be heard as he raced out of his house, and over the railing.

"Run!" Bella screamed, leaving her younger sister behind, "Jake, run!"

Jacob didn't listen. Any other day he would've listened to the girl he was in love with, but his main priority was keeping Paul from getting to Luna.

The two wolves fought, breaking the fishing boat Billy had turned over. Paul and Jacob continued to fight, getting closer and closer to the woods until they were no longer seen.

"Hey." Sam spoke up, "The three of you take Bella back to Emily's place."

Embry walked towards his girlfriend and her older sister, taking Luna into his arms, "Guess the wolf's out of the bag."