08.

MUSIC PLAYED QUIETLY from the speakers of her laptop as Luna cleaned around her room

MUSIC PLAYED QUIETLY from the speakers of her laptop as Luna cleaned around her room. The place was a mess since she hadn't been home in a few days and she had terrible OCD. Her phone ringing made her drop the t-shirt from her hands and she went to grab it.

'Dad'

"Dad? What's up?"

"Luna! Get to the Clearwater's!" Charlie shouted.

"What? Dad, what's going on?" Luna grabbed her car keys and was already going down the stairs.

"Harry had a heart attack."

Luna gasped, hanging up and getting into her Jeep, one Emmett bought her after they had a full length conversation about it.

XXX

"Sue!" Luna pulled the woman into a hug, tears building up in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. "I'm so sorry."

"Thank you, Luna." Sue smiled sadly as they pulled away. "Leah's done run off and Seth won't come out of the corner over there."

"I'll go talk to him." Luna smiled at her before turning to walk to where Seth was in the corner, knees pulled up to his chest. "Hi, Seth."

The long haired boy looked up at her, tears streaming down his face. That was all it took for Luna to break down. Sobs left her lips as the two clung to each other in a hug.

"I'm sorry." She cried, everyone around watching the two teenagers hang on to each other as if they were each other's life lines. "I'm so sorry."

XXX

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Luna screamed running to her sister as her and Jacob sat on the beach, "Are you out of your fucking mind? What the hell made you jump off a cliff like that? You could've been seriously hurt?!"

"You've done it before." Bella frowned up at her little sister.

"Yes, you idiot! Because I've done it before." Luna's hands were out of control as she was angry, moving in every and any direction. "You could've killed yourself if it hadn't of been for Jacob!"

"Get her home!" Sam ran up to the three. "I'm gonna go help out over at Harry's place."

"What happened at Harry's?" Bella muttered, shaking from the cold air.

"Why you weren't thinking and decided to jump off a fucking cliff, Harry had a heart attack. I've been crying my eyes out as I held Seth, because he didn't make it."