Chapter 1

Jasper in MM

Jasper

I stood at the bar sipping a bourbon on ice, it was a real chill night in the club for it to be a Saturday night. I scanned the bar, glancing at everyone, which was a habit of mine.

Looking over to my far right my eyes fell upon a woman that could only be described as a gift from God. She looked to be about 5'4 with caramel toned skin, wearing a red sequin strapless fitted dress that hugged her B cup breast and petite frame.

The club strobe lights played with the Diamond studded cross that hung from the end of the silver chain she wore around her neck. On her left wrist she wore a thick Diamond tennis bracelet with a Michael Kors diamond studded watch. Her hair was just the way I loved it; simple, long, and parted to the right.

The female she was with was equally beautiful. She was about 5'2, wearing black fitted dress with a red fur coat over it. I was done looking at shorty; she was sporting an engagement ring anyways.

I needed to find out more about this Caramel Goddess. Just as I was about to walk over to make myself acquainted, we made eye contact. My dick immediately jumped and something inside my heart shifted.

I got this feeling inside that I only had one time in my entire life, high school. I swore to myself that I would never feel that feeling again, shit almost got me killed. I was stuck; I just downed my drink and ordered another one, all while still staring into those beautiful dough shaped eyes.

Kiari

"Girl this place is packed, Luckie really got his fan base up" my cousin Jurianna yelled loudly in my ear. "Damn bitch I can hear you" I said scrunching up my face. She laughed, "My bad Ri girl!" It was the night of my brother's first mixtape release party at this new spot in Atlanta called "Limelight."

The club was a 2 story trendy spot with floor to ceiling mirrors as walls. Juri and I were standing at the oval shaped bar ordering drinks. The sections took up three sides of the club, with navy blue booths decorated with lime green pillows; the fourth side was the huge dance floor.

On the second level there were three larger VIP sections, decorated the same as the first level, except with larger booths. Facing the dance floor was the space reserved for the DJ; who was Juri's fiancé 'Tango, and whatever performers were there for the night.

Juri had begun to talk shit about a high yellow chick with a cheap bodycon floral dress, pink open toe sandals and a string pink purse. "This bitch looks like she went from the family cookout and came straight to the club" Juri said. I almost choked on my Incredible Hulk, "she just didn't give a fuck when she came in here" I said as we both burst out laughing.

We stood there talking for a few more minutes, when I felt this familiar feeling that someone was watching me, so I began to scan the bar. My eyes fell upon the sexiest brownskin man. "Damn God took his time creating him" I thought to myself as we began to hold eye contact.

This man had the most beautiful amber tented eyes that seemed to be staring right into my soul, with long black dreads that were neatly twisted down his back.

My kitty jumped.

He wore three yellow diamond gold chains with matching earrings in both ears. He had a clean shaven face, full connecting goatee, thick eyebrows, and full juicy lips; which made me unconsciously lick my lips.

Standing about 6'3, he wore a plain white tee with an olive green bomber jacket, faded blue jeans, and a black Salvatore Ferragamo leather belt. I've never held eye contact with a man this long, I usually only glance.

"HELLO! Earth to Kiari did you hear me??" Juri screamed right into my ear. "What the fuck, you must gone pay to replace my fucking eardrum" I said to her still staring into this man's alluring eyes. He must've picked up on my irritation because he chuckled as he took a sip of his drink. Immediately I caught a glimpse of his perfect pearly white teeth.

"What did I say then?" she said with sarcasm in her voice. "Alright honey, I didn't hear you, what you say?" she must've followed my line of vision because all of a sudden what she was saying didn't matter. "God damn Ri who the hell is he?"

"Girl ion know but we been eye fucking for 2 minutes now, I guess we about to find out because here he comes." I said while sipping my drink.