Chapter 33

A week later .....

Kiari

I was getting ready for the cookout at Luckie and Toya's spot, they claim they got a surprise for us. I know it better be me finding out if I'm having a niece or nephew or I'm cursing somebody ass out.

I walked into the closet to find something to wear, I settled on a multi-colored fatigue bra with some red pants since I was team boy.

Walking into the bathroom I checked my phone for the 100th time to see if I had a message or call from Jasper. I've barely talked to him in a week; ion know how I felt about that.

Last week we had our first argument and he's been distant every since. One day I even pulled up to his house to see what was up and curse him out for ignoring me.

I walked in to find the house empty; the dogs weren't even there. I went to the security booth and them niggas wanted to act like I was speaking a foreign language when I asked where he was.

I cursed they big asses out and pulled off. This nigga had clearly told them not to tell me where he was. I even called Jason ass and he wanna play dumb too. But cool I got some for all they asses.

What he didn't realize was that day I was so mad all I saw was red; I don't regret saying none of the shit I said because it was true. I do regret raising my voice the way I did though.

I sighed deeply and connected my phone to the Bluetooth and stepped into my awaiting bath water. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I started having flashbacks of all of our date nights, us making love, us cuddling, everything. I reached for my phone and attempted to text him;

To: KingJas❣️🥰: "bae I know you still mad at me but I miss you. Call me"

I placed my phone face down and continued to soak. After 20 minutes I raised out of the water and stepped out. I grabbed my phone to see if he replied. His ass left me on read.

I sighed and placed my phone on the counter and stepped into the shower. I washed my body, then my hair and stepped out.

While oiling my body my phone rung. I ran to it thinking it was Jasper but was saddened when I saw it was just Luckie.

"How can I help you?"

Luck🍀💚: "I swear you rude as fuck, I was just calling to make sure you gonna be on time"

"Yes Isaiah I'll be on time" I replied ignoring his smart ass comment.

Luck🍀💚:  "Okay, you Okay? Don't lie either because I can hear it in your voice"

"I'm straight"

Luck🍀💚: "I just said don't lie"

"Where's Jasper?" He got quiet

Luck🍀💚: "uuhhhh"

"Exactly, y'all pussy ass niggas wanna have y'all head in his ass and not tell me what the fuck is up! So don't ask me what's wrong"

Luck🍀💚: "look sis, we just don't wanna take sides. Plus we never experienced y'all fighting so we kind of don't know what to do"

"Fuck it" I shrugged as if he could see me. "I'll see you when I get there" with that I hung up the phone.

They all wanna kiss this nigga ass and shit. We can all play this petty ass game. I walked into my closet at sat at my vanity to start my make up.

Once I was done I got dressed and headed out of my condo. At the same time Strap was coming out of his. "Hey bro"

He nodded and we headed towards the elevator and rode down to the parking garage. Once we got down there I looked at the car Jasper got me and decided not to drive it.