Chapter 31

Jasper

I was sitting in my office going through resumes to find a new weekend bartender since Jaslyn ass quit.

That was her best bet because had Toya came up here one day and saw her, all hell would've broke loose.

I was gonna fire her ass anyways but after that day she had never came back. I was reviewing like the 20th resume when my phone rung. I looked at the caller Id and saw that it was Ri.

"What's up mama"

MyQueen👑: "Baby I need you to come here to the spot right now" she whispered.

I sat up straight because I could hear in her voice that something was wrong.

"What's going on ma" I asked raising from my desk and proceeding to the door. I heard what sounded like gunshots and begin to pick up my pace.

"Kiari, talk to me! What's going on?"

MyQueen👑: "It sounds like somebody just kicked the door in. Ced was upstairs prepping, I don't know if he shot or not. I don't know what's going on" she rushed out.

"Ri look" I heard Jurianna say in the background; it got quiet for a minute.

MyQueen👑: "Baby we see men walking around the back of the house like they looking for something"

"Look I'm on my way, imma hit Tango too. Stay where y'all at and don't leave out" I was damn near on two wheels pulling out of the parking lot.

MyQueen👑: "I cant believe we was caught slipping like this" she sighed.

"This why I just wanted to kill her ass but nnooo y'all had to go be Charlie's Angels and shit"

MyQueen👑: "Jasper do not piss me off more than I already am, I know what should've been done."

"I'm just saying" I shrugged "I told you to just let me kill the crazy bitch"

MyQueen👑: "you know what-"

I heard a click. I looked at the phone.

"I know this motherfucker didn't just hang up in my face"

Imma let her have that shit because I know she pissed right now. I called Tango to have him meet me at the spot. The phone rung two times before he answered;

Tango🎹🎶: "Speak"

"Aye cuz meet me at the spot, some shit done went on and Ri & Juri there with one of my security guys"

I heard shuffling on the other end.

Tango🎹🎶: "What type of shit, I'm on the way now"

"Ion know exactly but I'm finna call Jase too so he can pull up with some niggas"

Tango🎹🎶: "Bet, I'll be there in like 5 to 10 minutes"

"Aight"

We ended our call and I called Jase to have him meet me too. I tried calling Ri back but her ass sent me to voicemail. I called back 3 more times to get the same results.

"She gone make me lose my mind with this fucking attitude" I said to myself.

15 minutes later I was pulling up to the spot. Once I pulled up the only thing that seemed out of the ordinary was the front door being kicked in.

What the fuck. I thought as I approached the door. Tango and Jase were both pulling up with 2 big suburbans behind them full of soldiers.

"What the fuck happened here" was the first thing they both said as they approached me.