Chapter 25

2 days later .....

Jurianna

Toya and I were taking Kiari out so that she could get out of the house. Every since the accident she had been stuck up in there, not really wanting to leave.

"Where are we ggooiinngg" she groaned as we got into my truck.

"We taking you to see your man first then we gonna go get something to eat because my baby hungry" Toya replied while rubbing her stomach.

I mugged her; "don't be blaming my niece for yo fat ass being hungry"

"Bitch who asked you" she laughed. "And MY SON is hungry, don't do him"

"Yea yea, what y'all wanna eat" I asked as we pulled up to a red light.

"I want some wings, can we just get something quick and go back to my house" Ri asked.

Sighing I said; "I guess, what's up with you wanting to be in the house?"

"Bitch you try being in a coma for 12 hours then come tell me bout wanting to be in the house. If I wanna go home then I wanna go home" she replied as she texted on her phone.

I cocked my head to the side and eyed her. "Yo ass need some dick"

"yO aSs NeEd SoMe DiCk, oh hush" she said making a stank face.

Toya burst out laughing, like laughing so hard that she was holding her stomach.

"First of all it ain't even that funny, second of all keep playing with me Kiari"

"Yea yea, I'm going to see my man" she said as she exited the car and entered the building.

"So when she suppose to be going to handle ole girl?" Toya asked.

"Ion know but she better go before I do." I shrugged

"Why she prolonging it, when I find this bitch Luckie was fucking with I ain't wasting no time" she said matter of factly.

"You ain't doing shit, let us handle that"

"Bu-"

"But nothing, I told you I got it"

"Well y'all taking to long" she mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that" I said cupping my ear.

"Nothing, just hurry it up, I'm getting impatient."

Kiari returned to the car smiling big. "Can we get Jamaican food? I want more oxtails" she said buckling her seat belt.

"The hell you smiling so hard for?" I asked side eyeing her.

"You gone turn into some Jamaican food" Toya said giggling

"Mind your business" she pointed at me. "And you got jokes Toya?" She side eyed her.

We both raised our hands in surrender. "Whatever , let's just go get the food" Ri chuckled.

I pulled out of the parking lot heading to our favorite Jamaican restaurant "Kemper's" on Metropolitan. 30 minutes later we were pulling up.

"I swear the hood have the best food!" I said as we all hopped out of the car.

"Right, like that's the only reason I miss living in the hood." Ri said.

We all laughed and entered the restaurant. Once we ordered our food we sat down and begin to eat. About 5 minutes into our food a light skin chick walked in on her phone.