Chapter 5

Tango in MM

Tango

"Aye Luck man you did ya damn thang tonight" I said to Luckie as we talked on the phone.

"Preciate that shit man, I wouldn't be able to do this shit without you, so thank you" he said back.

"Ain't shit, you already know I'm behind ya 10 toes down, plus you got stories to tell young nigga. You ain't just putting no trash ass shit out here like these other niggas. Ion even know why they homies let them put that shit out, let alone record that trash ass shit."

Chuckling, he said "Come on now, you know I gotta have a message behind my shit, but aye let me hit ya in the morning, my girl just walked through the door w ha ass out, gotta blast nigga!"

"Oh hell nah, nigga bye," I ain't never hung the phone up so fast; this nigga was trippin', he could've kept that to hisself.

Juri came strutting in the room with my shirt on, her hair in a bun, and that face mask shit on her face she do every night and morning.

"You know the circus in town right?" 

" Yeah, and?" she said.

"I think I seen on the news where they was missing one of them Mime people , let me call the number and tell them I found it." I said picking up my phone.

She stale face me. "Nigga you ain't funny with ya lil ass dick"

"See now we both know that's a damn lie the way you be screaming my name, how many times the neighbors done side eyed you in the elevator?" I said back to her with a serious look.

She stuck the middle finger up at me and went to wash the shit off her face.

"Baby you know I'm just playing, you know I love you no matter how ugly you are" I rolled off the bed laughing as she threw shit from the bathroom at me.

"Aight aight I'm done bae, come give me kiss" I laughed while walking to her.

"Nah cause nigga you got jokes" she said back trying to walk around me. I wasn't having that though, I grabbed her by her waist, picking her up carrying her to the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tightly like I was gonna drop her or some. I laid her on the bed and kissed her softly all over her face. She lowkey love when I do this but act like she don't.

"Come on Tango, you know I hate when you do that shit, I just washed my damn face"

"Girl shut that shit up and let's go to bed, you & Ri got a long ass day tomorrow and ion got time for you to be all grumpy and shit, then y'all gone argue and be bout to fight and shit."

"Why you just think you know me like that huh" she said back side eyeing me.

"Girl we been together how long? I know everything" 

" yeah yeah, good night " she said while kissing me and laying her head in the crook of my neck.

Her ass always acted like she couldn't sleep without being either on top of me or right beside me. I use to hate that shit at first, a nigga use to be sweating like a slave in that bitch and she would just be sleeping so peacefully.

I would do anything for my shawty though, she held a nigga down when I ain't have shit. I got everything plus more now so I give her ass whatever she want; kissing her forehead I closed my eyes and let sleep overcome me.

____________________________

I Know Some May Wanna Know Whose At Jasper's Door 😂 Before We Get Into That I Had To Set Up Scenes For Tango & Luckie So Y'all Can Get The Feel Of They Personalities .

Luckie POV Next. Then Back To Jasper & Whoever At The Door 🧐

Thank You To My Readers So Far, All I Ask Now Is For You To Interact So I Know If I'm Doing Good, Comment Some Things For Me 🙏🏽 Since I Am A New Publisher I'm Not Gonna Hold Out On Chapters Because Of The Lack Of Interactions, I Will Go Based Off How Many People Read. I Have A Number In Mind, Once The Previous Chapter Gets To That Many Reads I'll Publish A New Chapter.

VOTE, COMMENT, or SHARE 😊✌🏾