Chapter 9

Juri in MM

Unknown

I sat in this parking garage waiting and waiting. "What's taking this bitch so long" I said to myself.

Here I was being a crazy bitch scoping out who my man was with last night. See Jasper ass think he can just up and leave town and come back like nothing ever happened.

When I popped up at his house earlier this morning I was hoping that we could sit, talk, and maybe even have some angry make up sex.

I was sadly mistaken, his crazy ass pulled a gun out on me. What he don't know is I had been following him since earlier that day so I seen him talking to this skinny bitch in the club last night.

Yea shawty was cute and all that but that man IS MINE. I will do anything to get him back and I mean anything.

Juri

I was on the way to meet Ri to get some breakfast at The Flying Biscuit when I got a phone call from Tango.

"So yo pickle head ass gone leave out this bitch without saying good bye or giving me a kiss!"

"Nigga we had an ENTIRE conversation before I left out the house and I did kiss yo crusty ass lips, don't call me with the bull. What you want" I said laughing at his ignorant ass.

"I miss you man, what time you coming home?"

"Tayshaun I literally just left I'll be home after I meet with this investor and go see the office building."

"Okay well Luckie and me gonna go to the gym or some since you wanna leave me in this bitch lonely and horny"

"Nigga bye" I laughed hanging up on him.

I knew he was gonna call right back because I hung on him, before I could even finish the thought my phone was ringing.

"Make me fuck you up bruh" he said as soon as I picked up the phone.

Giggling I said "I love you baby, I'll be home in a few hours."

"Mhm I love you more baby, have a good day and call me and tell me what price they give y'all for the space so I can write y'all a check." He said.

"And you wonder why we spoiled, you know we have our own money right?"

"Man bruh just call me, bye" he said then hung up. I would've called him back but I was pulling up to the restaurant to meet Ri.

Getting out of the car I grabbed my Chanel bag & strutted towards the doors. Ri was already seated at the table on her phone when I walked in.

"Hey boo, what's up, how long have you been here."

"Not that long I just walked in like 5 minutes before you" she said.

The waitress walked up, "Hey ladies my name is Susan, I will be your server for today."

This girl had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, they were a light hazel color that really complimented her face, she didn't look like a Susan but to each it's on.

"Can I start you ladies off with something to drink?"

"May I have a cranberry juice & a glass of water with light ice and lemon please" Ri said.

"I would like an orange juice and water with lemon please."

"Okay and are you ladies ready to order or do you need time?" Susan said. "We need time" Ri said before I could even answer.