Chapter 3

Jurianna in MM

Jasper

Placing my face into her neck I inhaled her scent once again. "You should let me take you out on a date sometime Kiari" She pulled back from me and scrunched up her face, she said, "Your mama never taught you not to date a chick you meet in the club?"

Taken aback I replied, "I thought that only applied to women that looked like that" nodding towards a high yellow chick in a cheap flowery dress dancing sloppily with an even sloppier dude.

"Oh shit" she said bursting out laughing, personally the joke wasn't that funny to me but it seemed to make her almost piss herself.

She must've noticed my confusion because she composed herself and said "Nah it's so funny because Juri and I were just talking shit about her at the bar." "How you gonna be a nerd and a mean girl?" I said scratching my chin.

"You got one more time to call me a nerd "she said punching my arm. "Damn shorty you packing a mean punch ain't ya" I said chuckling and rubbing my arm.

"But seriously let me take you out sometime, I wanna show you a good time." Flashing me that pretty smile she said " We will see playboy, give me your number and I'll call you if I want to take you up on that offer"

Grabbing her phone, I locked my number in and gently placed her phone back into her hands, purposely rubbing my fingertips against hers. Immediately a static shock went through my body, it was a feeling I had never felt before. "God is this a sign?" I thought to myself.

The club went dark; I tensed up, instantly grabbing my gun with one hand and grabbing Kiari closer to me with the other. Just then a spotlight hit the DJ and he announced over the mic "Alright now y'all it's time for the man of the hour; one of the newest, hottest artist in the A, my fam, Luckie!!"

"Oh shit I gotta go" she said, releasing herself from my grip. "I'll give you a call if I decide to accept your offer" Kissing my cheek she rushed towards the stairs.

The security guard at the end of the steps stopped her and whispered something in her ear, she giggled, they exchanged words for a second and she walked up the stairs. Once she made it to the top I watched her walk pass each section catching the eye of everyone; man and woman.

Kiari demanded attention without even trying, all she had to do was walk into a room and every eye would turn to her.

I needed her in my life, as my wife, as my soulmate, I couldn't let her slip away. As soon as I got home I had to call up my man in the force and get all the info on her.

Kiari

See that man there is a DICKstraction, yes I said a DICKstraction. You know those types of distractions where you can't think about nothing else but the dick? Walking towards the stairs Debo; one of our personal security guards stopped me and said, "Iight Ri don't be out her getting these niggahs whacked, I saw how ole boy grabbed you when the lights went out, niggah had a piece on him too. A second longer and Strap would've given him a closed casket funeral."

Giggling I said "Chill De he from the streets just like us, he was just being precautious, not only of himself but clearly of me too. It was sexy as hell to me."

"Mmhhmm, how you know he a street niggah" he said raising one eyebrow. "You know I can spot me one a mile away. He hides it well though, either he a pro or he out of the game."

"Humph, what you think you is a hood niggah connoisseur or some?"

"Well I learned from the best didn't I?" I said with a smart look on my face.  "Let me get up here, you know Luckie will have a fit if I'm not up there to watch him."

"Alright now lil cuz, gone head, you know we got eyes on you your entire way there" he said. "Oh I know" laughing, I walked up the stairs and towards the performer's side of the second level.

Walking pass each section I could feel the eyes of every person; man and woman. My mind began to drift towards our success, as young as we were we had the world in our hands. I work at one of the biggest Fortune 500 companies, bringing home 6 figure salary. Juri worked as the #1 lawyer at the #1 Law Firm in Atlanta, her fiancé' Tango was a hot ass DJ, and Luckie, was a senior in college who was just getting his feet wet in this music industry.

I reached the stage just as Luckie began to perform; he performed pieces from four of his hit songs and one unreleased song. The crowd was amazing, they were lit start to finish, even gave him a standing ovation.

Once security cleared the club we were escorted to our cars, tonight I was riding in my black 2016 Jaguar XF Celestial.

Debo led and Strap trailed me home in their all black Chevy Tahoe; everyone on our security crew had one specialized to fit their needs. Flying down 75 towards my Marietta St condo my phone began to ring, I peaked at the touchscreen radio the words "DON'T ANSWER" scrolled the screen.

"Uuuggghhh give up already niggah, it's been a month?" Letting the phone go to voicemail, I began to feel a sense of relief as I got closer to my home. I was ssssoooo ready to relax in a hot bubble bath. Once I reached the parking garage I parked my car in my reserved parking space and got out.

I hit my alarm and headed to the elevator which was already waiting for me with Strap inside. Strap never spoke, when I asked why his answer was "a sleeping cat is never alert." I didn't know what the fuck that meant; I never asked him anything again.

Once we reached the top floor we walked to the end of the hallway and into my apartment.

Entering my home I noticed Debo had already lit my fireplace for me; he knows that I love to have a nice fire going after a long night out. "Thank you man, you're the best!" "You know I got you cuz, this what I get paid for, to make sure you're safe and comfortable."

"You been doing that since before you got paid to do it" I said with a slight smirk.

Debo was about 10 years older than I was; he got his name because as a child he would take anything from anyone like Debo from Friday. The name kind of fit him too because he was a big dude, 6'6 and 280 pounds of pure muscle.

"You know how it is when it comes to family, whether I'm getting a check or not. We finna get outta here cuz; you gotta get you some rest for tomorrow." "Alright De, I love y'all boys, thank you again for making sure I made it in safely."  I said hugging them each. "No doubt" De said, Strap just nodded as they both walked out of the door.