Chapter 35

Keasia

It's been a week since I been home. I was now staying at the house with Jaron since he didn't trust me being at my house.

I was laying in bed watching tv when there was a soft knock at the door

I was laying in bed watching tv when there was a soft knock at the door. "Come in." I looked from the tv to see Jaslyn standing in the doorway.

"Hey" She said softly

"What's up" I said nonchalantly

"You still mad at ya bestie" she said entering the room.

I mugged her; "I ain't got shit to say to you"

"Bit- you know what, I ain't finna kiss ya ass. You got yo own ass in this shit." she said mugging me right back.

I raised from the bed and sat up straight; "and what did you get your self into? Side bitch Lyn. Out here fucking on people man and shit" I raised my eyebrow

"Says the bitch who tried to ruin a niggas' bitch because he didn't wanna be with her hoe ass"

"You trying to fight?" I asked being dead serious because this bitch had some nerve. How you my best friend but you let these motherfuckers kidnap me in broad daylight then don't tell nobody nothing about who got me.

"Girl ain't nobody finna fight yo deranged ass" she said and walked away.

"That's what I thought" I said and sat back on the bed. I wanted to smack her skinny ass at this point.

Ain't shit she could say to me to justify her actions. Ron and Titus entered the room moments later; "you ready to tell us what went down?" Ron asked as he stood, leaning against the door frame.

"What you mean? I told you what happened"

"Na, you told me only half of what happen. I heard you and Lyn in here talking. What's this about you trying to ruin a niggas' bitch"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll ya eyes, how you expect us to help you if you ain't been a hunnid with us" Titus said sitting on the end of the bed.

"Ion need y'all help, I got this shit" I shrugged, got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Then get ya shit we taking you back to that bando" Titus replied entering the bathroom. I mugged his ass.

"Nigga who is you? Flunky ass nigga. Go take some orders or some shit"

Chuckling he said; "should've let ole girl kill yo pig face ass" he walked out of the bathroom.

Ron sighed; "look I'm too old for this shit and I'll be damned if I start a war over some shit when ion even know the whole story."

I sat on the edge of the tub and breathed deeply; "so I may or may not have been plotting on Jasper's bitch. At first I just wanted to scare her off but that slowly turned into me wanting to just kill her"