Chapter 37

August 12, 2018

Juri

It's a young nigga birthday, I'm 24 today. This morning the guys paid for us girls to go get massages on the beach. Afterwards we all went back to our bungalows to get more sleep.

Right now I am soaking in the tub listening to music. I was currently listening to "Just Kickin' It" by Xscape. I sung along to the lyrics as I closed my eyes and relaxed some more.

"Baby when you finish go ahead and get ready we gonna go do some excursions" Tango said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Okay baby, thank you" I smiled at him. "Can you come get into the tub with me?"

"Give me one second I need to set something up"

I pouted. "Fix ya face" he chuckled

"I want you to come now though"

"Give me 1 minute ma"

"Fffiiinnnneeee" I threw my head back and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

"Wake up baby" Tango said kissing my face.

"Mmmmm" I groaned.

"Come on mama" he pulled his shirt and shorts off and picked me up out of the tub. He walked us into the spacious shower and began to wash my body for me.

20 minutes later we were walking out of the bathroom and into the room. When we walked in the room my eyes widened in excitement. "Happy Birthday Baby" he smiled at me.

I stood there in amazement looking at all the gifts scattered around the bed. Balloons adorned the top of the bed with a bouquet of flowers in the middle, Happy B-day was spelled out with rose peddles, there were towels folded into geese sitting on top of a rose pedal filled heart. There was also a Pink Burkin Bag , Pink & Black Dolce & Gabana sneakers & a small jewelry box.

He grabbed the box and kneeled before me; "I know we are already engaged but I wanted to upgrade you

He grabbed the box and kneeled before me; "I know we are already engaged but I wanted to upgrade you." He opened the box to display a 14ct princess cut diamond ring.