Chapter 16

Luckie

I know Toya was 38 hot because I hadn't been home yet and it was going on 3am. I'm not sure how it happened nor when it happened but I done got myself into some shit.

I exited the hotel bathroom fully dressed .

"Where you going?" Jaslyn said

"Home"

"But I thought you said if I came here we would spend time together" she pouted

"I know what I said, you know what this is so you should've known that I was just talking" I said while grabbing my keys and checking to make sure I had my phone and charger.

Sighing she threw the covers off exposing her naked body. "Whatever Luckie, when you come back don't be surprised if I'm not here"

"Play with me if you fucking want to shawty, yo ass better not leave this hotel" I said scrunching up my face.

"So you expect me to sit in this bitch and wait for you to come back and fuck me" she asked with a questioning glance

"That's exactly what the fuck you gonna do, try me Jaslyn." I said leaving out of the room not allowing her the chance to respond.

I know I'm fucking up, ion even know how I got myself in this shit. Well yes I do, I met Jaslyn ass at one of my shows. She won a backstage pass and from there we just had a good ass vibe.

One night we went out, got drunk as hell and ended up fucking. Every since then I had been craving her lil ass. I know if Toya find out I'm most likely dead and Jaslyn? Hell she was gonna be deader than dead.

I told her ass up front that I had a girl back home, at first she was respectful and we kept it cordial. All it took was for that one night and that all went downhill.

Why did I bring her back to the A? Simple because I'm a dumb ass and I want to have my cake and eat it to. It ain't that ion love my girl, it's just that 3 months was a long time to go without getting my dick wet.

Turning into our driveway I noticed our bedroom light on. I prepared myself for her to flip the script on my ass because I knew she knew when I got home.

I pulled my car into the garage, exited, and entered the house. Immediately shit was being thrown at me. I'm talking plates, pots, pans, cups; all that shit. I dodged most of them but a couple caught my ass.

"Where the fuck you been nigga, yo motherfucking plane landed at 3pm, it's fucking 3am" Toya said in a calm voice.

"I was in the studio LaToya chill the fuck out." I said walk towards her. As soon as I got in arms reach of her she punched me dead in my jaw.

"Lie again bitch, I went there" she said with a straight face

I held my jaw and eyed her like she was crazy. "Call me another bitch" I said instantly getting mad.

"Oh you mad now? You got me fucked up, you clearly forgot who the fuck I was" she said as she left out of the kitchen.

"And pick all that shit up out my kitchen, and sleep yo ass in another fucking room until you remember who the fuck you playing with"

I begin to pick the dishes up and grabbed an ice pack out the freezer. I deserved that shit, I wasn't even mad.

I walked into our bedroom to see bags packed. Scratching my head I said "Bae where you going?"

"I ain't going no where, you are. Whatever bitch got you out here like you ain't in a relationship go stay in her shit. If the bitch even got her own shit" she said exiting the closet with some of my clothes in her hand.