Chapter 16: Awoken

Morgan's Pov

When I gained consciousness I felt a throbbing pain in both my head and in my chest. Probably from those chemicals. I opened my eyes and looked around letting them adjust to the dark room. It was a mostly empty room except for over in the corner there was a box of random objects I couldn't Identify in the dark. 

My eyes drifted down to what I was sitting on. It was an old wooden chair. I had ropes on my wrists holding me to the arms of the chair and then tape around my ankles. What a cliche. I scoffed. 

"Really? You guys are really cliche. An old wooden chair, ropes in a dark room, and tape." I began slowly moving my legs left and right trying to find bubbles in the tape but dang that stuff was strong. I kept trying though and I felt my leg move a little bit until I saw the door open bringing in bright light and making me squint to try and see as a figure walked in.

"Morgan, you seem to have awakened." A man said taking slow and steady steps to me. I looked at him with the famous, 'Really?' look. 

"Yeah. No duh Sherlock. That's what happens after being knocked out. Thanks for that by the way." I glared at him and he walked over to the box bringing it over and he brought it over letting me see its contents. My face went pale seeing different kinds of knives and metal objects definitely used for torture. "And how do you know my name?"

"It's better for you not to ask the questions." He said and he picked up a knife and I growled trying to get out of the chair. "You get to answer them. It's more fun that way isn't it?" He looked at me and smirked sending chills down my spine. 

He came over to me and circled around as if trying to figure out where the weak spots were. He wouldn't have a hard time finding any place considering I was a very fragile person. He gently put the tip of the knife on my neck and I tensed closing my eyes and I breathed heavily but still tried to keep it calm. 

"Don't fight doll. Now, do you want to answer questions the hard, or the easy way?" He said. He walked back in front of me looking into my eyes with a dangerous glimmer. I held back my fear the best I could, not doing the best and I spit in his face. He closed his eyes and slowly his face contorted to one of disgust. He wiped it off and then he sighed punching me so hard the chair tipped over bruising my shoulder. "I see you are going the hard way then." 

"Go to hell." I groaned. He grabbed my hair yanking me up and I yelped in pain having one eye closed in pain and the other giving him a death glare and he set the chair down.

He kneeled down putting the knife down on the side and he grabbed a hook and I looked at him confused but I had a few ideas. He smirked sharpening the tip and he put it right above where my hip bone ended. Right then the door burst open. 

"Blake! The boss told you not yet!" A man said. The man who I presumed to be Blake pulled the hook away and I looked at the man who was holding the door open and Blake threw the hook across the room and stormed out like a toddler. I chuckled a bit. 

"What am I doing here?" I asked smirking. I could play these games. Letting my inner side take over a bit in order to keep what little sanity I had left. The man in the doorway looked at me.

"The boss likes you for some odd reason and has asked that we keep you here for awhile while we question you about your current association with Insurgent Chaos." They said and they left shutting the door hard making me jump. Well, that sure helped.  I looked at the tape around my ankles and I began moving them as hard as I could. 

I felt the tape slowly letting go. I heard it rip off and then it was stuck on my legs and I sighed. That was going to hurt to take off. I looked around for a moment and I smirked. What an idiot. He left the knife in my reach. I began slowly moving my legs in the direction of the knife and I managed to put the very tip of my foot on it. I cursed. One wrong move and game over. I put some pressure on the knife and began very slowly pulling it close to me.