Two

Terrell

Yes I just asked her to meet my mom. Y'all probably thinking why, it's because I want my moms opinion. My moms keep it a buck with everything, so her opinion matters to me. I'm trying to make a decision soon between these girls. I have been with my girl for five years and we haven't made any progress or moved FOWARD at all. I feel like I still just met her. Which is a bad thing , she does what she wants to and act like she doesn't have a man at all. But me and her been through so much and she. She was pregnant three years ago but she lost her baby getting into a fight and getting jumped in the hood. The life she is living is wrong and I want her to see there is more to life than just New York and the streets. I want to get married, by my wife a house , and have a big ass family.

I pulled up to my moms crib and she greeted me at the door. My mom from New York but you would think she's from the south. I smelled food as soon as I hit the front steps. "What you cook
ma, you trying to make me fat" I said . "No, but it wouldn't hurt." She jokingly said

"So how's that Tiffany." She asked while rolling her eyes. "Idk , me and her barely talk. But mama ,can I tell you something without you judging me?" I asked nervously. " Of course baby, as long as you not letting niggas duke you in your ass I won't judge." She said while laughing . I looked at her with a straight face and she said " what is it Geesh." I been seeing someone else and I want you to meet her." I said scared of her response. She smiled and asked " how long has this been going on?" I said "three years." She got up and threw her hands in the air yelling " three years and your now wanting me to meet her!" "Well ma I wasn't sure about what I wanted but she was in my class in nursing school, she wants to travel , and she wants to get married and start a family. Tiffany not with none of that , but I have so much love for her." My mom got to my eye level and caressed my face and said "baby, you can have as much love as a person more than you can imagine . But sometime love isn't enough. You have tried to help her, tried to give her more and tried change her for the better. But it's time to love on. Don't go missing out on a great opportunity with someone else who could possibly be your soulmate and think what if because you wanted to stay with someone who will later make you resent her.

NOW THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I ALWAYS GO TO MY MAMA FOR ADVICE. SHE KEEPS IT A BUCK AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR!

Vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter ‼️‼️‼️