Twenty-three

Terrell

*pulls out phone to text Armani

Terrell: Hey, how are things going. are you home because i wanted to come by to grab my things that I have at your crib.

Armani: yes, ill leave the door unlocked.

Terrell: iight bet ! pulling up now.

I just want to go in and grab my shit then be out. After this , I need to be completely done because Tiffany not playing with me and I am not trying to make things worse.  The door was unlocked , so I went straight in. "Armani, I am in the house." I yelled, to let her know I was here. I walked to her room and she was laying on the bed in her phone. "hey." she said as she looked up at me quickly and back to her phone. "wassup, how are you." I asked being a little concerned. "im good I guess, I have no other choice." she said sarcastically. she got up and went to walk past me and her phone dropped. Armani bent over and picked up her phone in front of me with her ass on me. As she came back up, she faced me and said "damn, looks like someone is happy to see me. " that was not true but I have been hell of horny because my handy dandy tool has been getting me in some shit. plus, im scared to even ask Tiffany for some,so i am at the point to when it happens, it will happen. "I bet you wish that was the case." I said laughing. "one more time for the road, she wont ever know". she said and then she kissed and licked my neck. "nah, i am good Armani." I said sternly. She did not give two fucks and kissed me again as she unzipped my pants, reached in and grabbed my dick and started stroking it. I gabbed her hand to take it out my pants, but she got a tighter grip and started stroking faster. "Armani stop, I cant do this."  I screamed. "last time Terrell." she whispered in my ear. Fuck it , one time for the road! I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. I went to play with her pussy but she was already hella wet, which turned me on even more. I pulled out my dick and started teasing her pussy with it which made her grabbed my dick and shove it in her. she let out a loud moan, so i started pounding her shit with her against the wall. "Daddy I missed you." she whispered. she was gripping my shit tight. I carried her over to the bed and bent her over. She was throwing her shit back something crazy. I feel me getting weak so i pulled out, she laid me on the bed and got on top. She was riding like she never had before. My eyes were closed and I was enjoying every bit  of this even tho i felt like shit. Then all of a sudden, I heard gunshots. I threw Armani off of me real quick to see what was going on. 

"You lying ass muthafucker." Tiffany yelled with tears running down her face. She looked at me with disgust and in disbelief.  she walked up to Armani, grabbed her by her hair and pointed the gun to her head. " Bitch i should shoot you, but I am going to tell you this one time and one time only. You and Terrell are over. After today, his number will be changed and we are moving." Tiffany looked at me and told me to grab the rest of my shit. While I packed, She still held Armani by her hair with the gun pointed at her. I was done and walked over to Tiffany, grabbed the gun from her, and told her come on. Before she let go of Armani's hair, she punched her in the face and spit on her. I grabbed her and walked with her outside to her car. " this is what you want? let me know now and we can end everything right now." Seeing her hurt had me hurting. "this is not what i want at all, I am sorry baby." I yelled with tears running down my face.  "I will see you at home." she whispered. She got in her car and drove off fast. DAMN!!!! I FUCKED UP.