Twenty

Armani

Why did I have to follow her to Terrell's house? Why did I do all that?  My baby better be alright that's all i know. we are just getting to the hospital  and they are about to find out what is causing the bleeding. They are about to do an ultrasound, so they gave me a gown to change into.

"Hello Ms.pierce,first we are going to listen for the babies heart beat." The doctor stated. I sat there in pain and silence. "The doctor moved the Doppler diagonally, horizontally , and vertically in different directions all over my belly while pressing down to see if he could get a heart beat. I thought I heard it but the doctor said that was just body fluid. "Lord,please let my baby be alright." I begged aloud. The ultrasound tech still tried to find a heart beat. About two minutes later they gave each other a look and the doctor said "I'm sorry, but we can't find it's heartbeat." That was like a stab in the back and I couldn't do anything but burst out crying. I couldn't believe this shit. I couldn't believe I lost my child and  I might be losing the man I love. The door bust open and Terrell came strolling in with Tiffany. Like why is he here with her. "I don't mind you here Terrell but come on now, you really brought this bitch. " I yelled. "Listen, you may not like me because of this situation but I'm here for support." Tiffany said sounding somewhat sincere. Terrell looked confused as to me looking like I was crying and the doctors not really explaining anything to him when he asked before getting informed where my room was. He looked at me and grabbed my hand and said "is the baby ok?" I just burst out crying and shook my head. Tiffany looked at me and started to tear up. She came and moved Terrell out of the way to give me a hug. Terrell joined in and it became a group hug, which was awkward, but appreciated. After a couple of minutes. Tiffany excused herself so me and Terrell can talk and have a moment alone.

"I'm so sorry Armani, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know you were looking forward to being a mother." I looked up and he had tears in his eyes. Even though things were going the way they were , I still was planning on being there for my child every step of the way. I already loved it like I knew the baby forever. You would have been a great mother Armani , I had no doubt about that. I really am sorry for this. Just know I'm still here for you." Terrell said grabbing my face to look at him. Even tho I'm choosing Tiffany ,  I'm still your friend.  I appreciate it Terrell but I'm fine , I can't be friends with you. I'm kind of tired and worn out, so can you excuse yourself. I want to rest and come to terms with this on my own." I said painfully. " you dead ass, Well I'm around. I'll be by ya crib tomorrow to check on you. Goodnight babygirl." He said and kissed me on the forehead and left .

I can't deal. I cannot understand why he would fucking choose her. I just lost a baby. I needed him, I needed him here alone. Not here with her flaunting her in my face. I'm so hurt , I don't want to hurt myself. I have nothing to live for. My child is dead and this nigga left me. I can't believe this. After all tiffany has out Terrell through, he chose her. I got something for both of their asses.