Twenty-one

MaMa

Looks like I am going to have to go pay this little home-wrecking bitch a visit. Thank god this lil huzzy lost this baby because the drama that was soon to come was going to be crazy. I was happy my son Terrell was going to step up as a man and was going to take care of both, but you and I both know that was definitely a mistake. God took this baby out of the picture for a reason. Terrell was not destined to be or build a life with Armani. His heart has always and will always be with Tiffany. Me and her do not have great history together only because I know she has the potential to be better than what she is settling to be. I know she is excited because she was pregnant by Terrell before and she ended up losing the baby. Terrell was hurt by that too and was in a deep depression because he wanted to be a father so bad and he felt that baby would bring them closer and he wanted to marry her. I actually love those two together, they definitely balance each other out. I just feel in my soul that Armani is definitely going to cause shit and try to break up Tiffany and Terrell's relationship. Why , because she thought Terrell was going to stay because of the baby and she does not have that anymore. so of course she is going to be salty and I have to stop drama because I feel like this is partially my fault. Yes I told Tiffany about Terrell and Armani only because I did not like how my child was playing with both of these females. That is not how I raised him, he needed that and he needed to pick where and who he wanted to be with. just cause she lost the baby, does not mean he still wont pick Armani, but with Tiffany being pregnant and their history together, its a strong chance they will work things out. I just want Armani out of the picture because she is trying to move my son away. She has a opportunity in Atlanta and i know she already been in my sons ear about it because he brought it up to me about a month ago. I do not know nothing about this girl except that they went to school together. I know he is grown, but he is still my son at the end of the day and I was worried about him. trust me when I say shes getting up out of here, I mean that!